Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon Factory
The Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon Factory is a high-end mountain bike with impressive components. Its UD woven Carbon Fibre frame comes with internal cable routing, Enduro bearings, and 3D contoured rubber frame protection. The bike features a Fox 36 Float Factory Series fork with Kashima and Grip 2 Damper, Shimano XT M8120 brakes, and DT Swiss XM1700 SPLINE 30 wheels. It also boasts a Shimano XT M8100 rear derailleur and shifter along with Maxxis Assegai and Dissector tires. With 160mm travel front and 140mm at the rear, the Reactor 275 is a powerhouse for downhill rides. Additionally, it has a high resale value, making it a worthwhile investment for serious mountain bikers.
If you’re a rider that’s focused on shredding singletrack rather than bike parks, the Nukeproof Reactor Pro 290 Alloy is a superb mid-travel trail bike
- Superb balance, insanely fast singletrack shredder
- A little lightweight for burlier riders
The Reactor ST isn't as fast as some uphill, but it’s a proper demon when pointed back down
- Surefooted downhill demon; great spec at a reasonable price; good geometry and ride position
- Easy going but not as efficient as some uphill; only slightly lighter than the top-spec Reactor which has more travel and a burlier build
The Nukeproof Reactor 290C Factory proves that the amount of travel alone says very little about the downhill capabilities of a bike: despite having just 130 mm rear travel, we would happily take the Nukeproof to some enduro races! Downhill, the Reactor is...
- well thought-out spec suits the intended purpose
- intuitive, balanced handling
- good suspension
- comfortable pedalling position for long rides
- climbing efficiency
The Reactor trail bike bike first graced singletrack last year, entering Nukeproof’s mountain bike line-up between the Scout and the Mega enduro bike. We tested the 140mm all-mountain bike on Aberdeenshire’s finest – check out our first ride review...
The Reactor range gets a spec overhaul.
Trail Bike Hooligan: Nukeproof Reactor 275 RS Nukeproof's take on the short/mid-travel trail bike turns out to be very capable - and tons of fun to ride.
- Fun factor!
- Confidence-inspiring geometry
- Rear suspension is perfectly balanced small/big hits
- Lyrik Ultimate – plush and well controlled
- Versatile build options
- Flip Chip adjustability
- Average rear hub engagement
- Rims cause snakebites and had tubeless issues in test
- Can be a bit tricky finding the balance between front and rear suspension
- Could have a steeper seat tube angle
- Not the very best pedaling efficiency
- Finish is perfectible
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon Factory
|size||Reactor 275 150mm Fork (Carbon)||Reactor 275 160mm Fork (Carbon)|
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon Factory
How heavy is the Bike?
The Reactor 275 Carbon Factory weights 14,00 kg. Thats roughly 30,9 pounds
What material is the frame of the Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon Factory?
The Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon Factory ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Nukeproof?
The SRP Price is our information at 5299 GBP
Where das the Brand Nukeproof is originated?
Nukeproof is a Company from Great Britain