Nukeproof Reactor 275 Alloy Pro
The Nukeproof Reactor 275 Alloy Pro is a bike model that boasts powerful downhill capabilities, equipped with a custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set for front triangle and chain stays, UD woven carbon fiber seat stays, and internal cable routing. It features a RockShox Lyrik Select + Charger 2.1 RC 160mm fork, a RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ RT shock, and SRAM Guide RE brakes. The bike has a rear derailleur and shifter from SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed and Nukeproof Neutron V2 27.5" Tubeless Ready wheels. The Nukeproof Reactor 275 Alloy Pro has 160mm travel front and 140mm travel rear.
Riders looking to aim their front wheel down the steepest, roughest tracks will find the Reactor fits the bill
- Smooth suspension paves the way for high-speed fun; decent kit; stout front end
- Bit of a drag on the hills; takes effort to generate speed on flatter terrain
If you’re a rider that’s focused on shredding singletrack rather than bike parks, the Nukeproof Reactor Pro 290 Alloy is a superb mid-travel trail bike
- Superb balance, insanely fast singletrack shredder
- A little lightweight for burlier riders
The Reactor trail bike bike first graced singletrack last year, entering Nukeproof’s mountain bike line-up between the Scout and the Mega enduro bike. We tested the 140mm all-mountain bike on Aberdeenshire’s finest – check out our first ride review...
The Reactor range gets a spec overhaul.
Trail Bike Hooligan: Nukeproof Reactor 275 RS Nukeproof's take on the short/mid-travel trail bike turns out to be very capable - and tons of fun to ride.
- Fun factor!
- Confidence-inspiring geometry
- Rear suspension is perfectly balanced small/big hits
- Lyrik Ultimate – plush and well controlled
- Versatile build options
- Flip Chip adjustability
- Average rear hub engagement
- Rims cause snakebites and had tubeless issues in test
- Can be a bit tricky finding the balance between front and rear suspension
- Could have a steeper seat tube angle
- Not the very best pedaling efficiency
- Finish is perfectible
The Nukeproof Reactor 275 RS is awesome fun to ride. In its 27.5” guise, the Reactor is best suited for a rider looking for a do-it-all trail bike who prioritises fun over flat-out charging. If you want a more planted bike with greater ability to carry...
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Nukeproof Reactor 275 Alloy Pro
|size||Reactor 275 150mm Fork (Alloy)||Reactor 275 160mm Fork (Alloy)|
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Nukeproof Reactor 275 Alloy Pro
How heavy is the Bike?
The Reactor 275 Alloy Pro weights 14,50 kg. Thats roughly 32,0 pounds
What material is the frame of the Nukeproof Reactor 275 Alloy Pro?
The Nukeproof Reactor 275 Alloy Pro ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Nukeproof?
The SRP Price is our information at 3699 GBP
Where das the Brand Nukeproof is originated?
Nukeproof is a Company from Great Britain