Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon Elite
The Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon Elite is a high-end mountain bike with powerful downhill capabilities. It features a UD woven carbon fibre frame, internal cable routing, ISCG 05 mounts, and Enduro bearings. The bike has 160mm of travel in the front, 140mm in the rear, and comes with a Fox Float X shock and Fox 36 Float fork. It also has Shimano SLX M7120 4 Pot Brakes, a Shimano SLX M7100 rear derailleur, and Nukeproof Horizon V2 wheels. The bike has a Maxxis Assegai 27.5"x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR front tire and a Maxxis Dissector 27.5"x2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR rear tire.
The Reactor ST isn't as fast as some uphill, but it’s a proper demon when pointed back down
- Surefooted downhill demon; great spec at a reasonable price; good geometry and ride position
- Easy going but not as efficient as some uphill; only slightly lighter than the top-spec Reactor which has more travel and a burlier build
The Reactor trail bike bike first graced singletrack last year, entering Nukeproof’s mountain bike line-up between the Scout and the Mega enduro bike. We tested the 140mm all-mountain bike on Aberdeenshire’s finest – check out our first ride review...
The Reactor range gets a spec overhaul.
If you crave ultimate performance, and personal service from a local shop, the Nukeproof Reactor 290c Elite is the bike to get
Trail Bike Hooligan: Nukeproof Reactor 275 RS Nukeproof's take on the short/mid-travel trail bike turns out to be very capable - and tons of fun to ride.
- Fun factor!
- Confidence-inspiring geometry
- Rear suspension is perfectly balanced small/big hits
- Lyrik Ultimate – plush and well controlled
- Versatile build options
- Flip Chip adjustability
- Average rear hub engagement
- Rims cause snakebites and had tubeless issues in test
- Can be a bit tricky finding the balance between front and rear suspension
- Could have a steeper seat tube angle
- Not the very best pedaling efficiency
- Finish is perfectible
The Nukeproof Reactor 275 RS is awesome fun to ride. In its 27.5” guise, the Reactor is best suited for a rider looking for a do-it-all trail bike who prioritises fun over flat-out charging. If you want a more planted bike with greater ability to carry...
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon Elite
|size||Reactor 275 150mm Fork (Carbon)||Reactor 275 160mm Fork (Carbon)|
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon Elite
What material is the frame of the Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon Elite?
The Nukeproof Reactor 275 Carbon Elite ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Nukeproof?
The SRP Price is our information at 4399 GBP
Where das the Brand Nukeproof is originated?
Nukeproof is a Company from Great Britain