Nukeproof Reactor 290 Alloy Comp
The Nukeproof Reactor 290 Alloy Comp is a high-end mountain bike with a custom triple butted hydro-formed tube set for the front triangle and chain stays. It features a Marzocchi Bomber Z2 fork with 150mm travel, RockShox Super Deluxe Select R shock, and Shimano Deore M6100 rear derailleur. The bike also includes Sun-Ringle Duroc 35 Comp 29" wheels, Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR front tire, and Maxxis Dissector 29"x2.4 WT 3C MaxxTerra/EXO+/TR rear tire. The bike is equipped with other advanced components such as a boost 148mm rear axle spacing, internal cable routing, and 3D contoured rubber frame protection.
Riders looking to aim their front wheel down the steepest, roughest tracks will find the Reactor fits the bill
- Smooth suspension paves the way for high-speed fun; decent kit; stout front end
- Bit of a drag on the hills; takes effort to generate speed on flatter terrain
If you’re a rider that’s focused on shredding singletrack rather than bike parks, the Nukeproof Reactor Pro 290 Alloy is a superb mid-travel trail bike
- Superb balance, insanely fast singletrack shredder
- A little lightweight for burlier riders
The Nukeproof Reactor 290C Factory proves that the amount of travel alone says very little about the downhill capabilities of a bike: despite having just 130 mm rear travel, we would happily take the Nukeproof to some enduro races! Downhill, the Reactor is...
- well thought-out spec suits the intended purpose
- intuitive, balanced handling
- good suspension
- comfortable pedalling position for long rides
- climbing efficiency
The Reactor range gets a spec overhaul.
The Nukeproof Reactor ST is exactly that; a short travel version of the all-mountain Reactor, launched last summer. It is a limited edition build available only as a 29er. The ST boasts a lightweight XC build spec with 125mm of rear wheel travel and a 130mm...
Trail Bike Hooligan: Nukeproof Reactor 275 RS Nukeproof's take on the short/mid-travel trail bike turns out to be very capable - and tons of fun to ride.
- Fun factor!
- Confidence-inspiring geometry
- Rear suspension is perfectly balanced small/big hits
- Lyrik Ultimate – plush and well controlled
- Versatile build options
- Flip Chip adjustability
- Average rear hub engagement
- Rims cause snakebites and had tubeless issues in test
- Can be a bit tricky finding the balance between front and rear suspension
- Could have a steeper seat tube angle
- Not the very best pedaling efficiency
- Finish is perfectible
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Nukeproof Reactor 290 Alloy Comp
|size||Reactor 290 140mm Fork (Alloy)||Reactor 290 150mm Fork (Alloy)|
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Nukeproof Reactor 290 Alloy Comp
How heavy is the Bike?
The Reactor 290 Alloy Comp weights 15,00 kg. Thats roughly 33,1 pounds
What material is the frame of the Nukeproof Reactor 290 Alloy Comp?
The Nukeproof Reactor 290 Alloy Comp ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Nukeproof?
The SRP Price is our information at 2999 GBP
Where das the Brand Nukeproof is originated?
Nukeproof is a Company from Great Britain