Specialized Turbo Levo Pro
The Turbo Levo Pro from Specialized is a top-of-the-line electric bike with an unbeatable combination of power, ride quality, and range. Designed with 40 years of mountain bike expertise under its belt, the Levo is equipped with a Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 motor and M3-700 integrated battery for long-lasting power. The bike's FACT 11m full carbon frame, FOX FLOAT 38 Factory 29 fork, and FOX FLOAT X2 Factory shock with LSC, LSR, and 2-position lever deliver a smooth ride over rough terrain. With SRAM Code RSC brakes, Roval Traverse SL Carbon handlebars, and SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger shifters, the Levo is a top-performing electric bike for serious riders.
The only thing tougher than reaching the top is staying there, a feat the Specialized Turbo Levo Comp has achieved after winning a fourth consecutive Editor's Choice Award. Enhanced to keep its reputation as the best electric-assist mountain bike on the...
- Great range
- Highly adjustable geometry
- Super versatile
- Loads of power
- SRAM Code R brakes
- Should come with a burlier rear tire
- No longer leading the battery wars
- Motor is a little noisy at high torque
The frame and motor have virtually irreproachable performance, but its spec seriously limits the potential
- Adjustable geometry that feels great on the trail; good battery life; powerful motor; comfy seat and grips
- Suspension-damper function limited; puncture-prone tyres; asking price not equitable to performance on tap
The Specialized Turbo Levo Pro is part of the most popular e-bike range in the world and it gets a major revamp for 2021. So what's new?
- Specialized takes the e-bike to another level in terms of engineering and ride quality. Adaptable geometry. Dynamic handling. No major motor issues in nine months riding.
- Specialized takes the e-bike to another level in terms of price. Shock yoke caused issues with shock leaking air after nine months (we'd also avoid using most coil shocks on this bike).
The new Specialized Turbo Levo v3 e-mountain bike is an absolute ripper, perfectly at home on gnarly singletrack, groomed flow trail, and everything in between. It maintains composure and kept me in control on some incredibly technical sections, while turning...
The character of the new Levo has little to do with its predecessor apart from the name and battery. The new Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo is for all those looking for a high-performance eMTB for demanding terrain, with impeccable attention to detail, high...
- performance at high speeds and in technical terrain
- good climbing characteristics
- completely quiet downhill
- numerous improvement to the frame, motor and software
- MasterMind display with numerous connectivity and individualisation options
- has lost some all-rounder capabilities compared to its predecessor
- finding the right setup and choice of size can be complex
- ergonomics of the cockpit
We tested the new Specialized Levo 2022 for several months and have all the information and details for you here.
Specialized absolutely nailed it with the new Levo. Yes, the price hurts my heart every time I see it, but that actual performance of the bike puts it above any other eMTB I've ridden. The adjustable geometry, quiet motor, smooth power delivery, and a battery...
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Specialized Turbo Levo Pro
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Turbo Levo Pro
What material is the frame of the Specialized Turbo Levo Pro?
The Specialized Turbo Levo Pro ist crafted with Carbon. The wheels of this bike are made of carbon!
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 12500 EUR