Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo
The S-Works Turbo Levo is an advanced electric bike produced by Specialized. It incorporates the latest e-bike technology with high-quality components, including a Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor and Specialized M3-700 Integrated battery with a 700Wh capacity. The bike features a FACT 11m full carbon frame, 150mm of travel, and a FOX FLOAT 38 Factory 29 fork with 160mm travel. The bike's handlebar is Roval Traverse SL Carbon, and its brakes are Magura MT7, with 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, and 203mm rotor. SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS rear derailleur and shifter, and GRIPTON® T9 compound tires, are also included. Reviews from top bike magazines have been favorable.
The only thing tougher than reaching the top is staying there, a feat the Specialized Turbo Levo Comp has achieved after winning a fourth consecutive Editor's Choice Award. Enhanced to keep its reputation as the best electric-assist mountain bike on the...
- Great range
- Highly adjustable geometry
- Super versatile
- Loads of power
- SRAM Code R brakes
- Should come with a burlier rear tire
- No longer leading the battery wars
- Motor is a little noisy at high torque
The best bike I’ve ridden to date, full stop
- Impeccable handling 99 per cent of the time; amazing spec; impressive suspension that proved to be both poppy and supple; easy to adjust geometry with a wide range of settings; great battery life and power delivery
- Trail casing tyres reduce out-the-box capability; damping tune might not suit ligher riders; mind-blowing price tag
The new Specialized Turbo Levo v3 e-mountain bike is an absolute ripper, perfectly at home on gnarly singletrack, groomed flow trail, and everything in between. It maintains composure and kept me in control on some incredibly technical sections, while turning...
The character of the new Levo has little to do with its predecessor apart from the name and battery. The new Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo is for all those looking for a high-performance eMTB for demanding terrain, with impeccable attention to detail, high...
- performance at high speeds and in technical terrain
- good climbing characteristics
- completely quiet downhill
- numerous improvement to the frame, motor and software
- MasterMind display with numerous connectivity and individualisation options
- has lost some all-rounder capabilities compared to its predecessor
- finding the right setup and choice of size can be complex
- ergonomics of the cockpit
We tested the new Specialized Levo 2022 for several months and have all the information and details for you here.
Specialized absolutely nailed it with the new Levo. Yes, the price hurts my heart every time I see it, but that actual performance of the bike puts it above any other eMTB I've ridden. The adjustable geometry, quiet motor, smooth power delivery, and a battery...
Review - 2022 Specialized Turbo Levo Pro eMTB The cost of admission is high but Specialized is delivering the goods with its newest Levo.
- Very quiet
- Brilliant power transfer
- Excellent suspension feel
- Long battery life
- It's real purdy
- Well-rounded and comfortable
- Short rear end on steep climbs (larger sizes)
- Rear tire's light casing
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo
What material is the frame of the Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo?
The Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 15000 EUR