Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy
The only thing tougher than reaching the top is staying there, a feat the Specialized Turbo Levo Comp has achieved after winning a fourth consecutive Editor's Choice Award. Enhanced to keep its reputation as the best electric-assist mountain bike on the...
- Great range
- Highly adjustable geometry
- Super versatile
- Loads of power
- SRAM Code R brakes
- Should come with a burlier rear tire
- No longer leading the battery wars
- Motor is a little noisy at high torque
The frame and motor have virtually irreproachable performance, but its spec seriously limits the potential
- Adjustable geometry that feels great on the trail; good battery life; powerful motor; comfy seat and grips
- Suspension-damper function limited; puncture-prone tyres; asking price not equitable to performance on tap
The new Specialized Turbo Levo v3 e-mountain bike is an absolute ripper, perfectly at home on gnarly singletrack, groomed flow trail, and everything in between. It maintains composure and kept me in control on some incredibly technical sections, while turning...
The character of the new Levo has little to do with its predecessor apart from the name and battery. The new Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo is for all those looking for a high-performance eMTB for demanding terrain, with impeccable attention to detail, high...
- performance at high speeds and in technical terrain
- good climbing characteristics
- completely quiet downhill
- numerous improvement to the frame, motor and software
- MasterMind display with numerous connectivity and individualisation options
- has lost some all-rounder capabilities compared to its predecessor
- finding the right setup and choice of size can be complex
- ergonomics of the cockpit
We tested the new Specialized Levo 2022 for several months and have all the information and details for you here.
Specialized absolutely nailed it with the new Levo. Yes, the price hurts my heart every time I see it, but that actual performance of the bike puts it above any other eMTB I've ridden. The adjustable geometry, quiet motor, smooth power delivery, and a battery...
Review - 2022 Specialized Turbo Levo Pro eMTB The cost of admission is high but Specialized is delivering the goods with its newest Levo.
- Very quiet
- Brilliant power transfer
- Excellent suspension feel
- Long battery life
- It's real purdy
- Well-rounded and comfortable
- Short rear end on steep climbs (larger sizes)
- Rear tire's light casing
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy
What material is the frame of the Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy?
The Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 5500 EUR