Specialized Turbo Levo Carbon
The only thing tougher than reaching the top is staying there, a feat the Specialized Turbo Levo Comp has achieved after winning a fourth consecutive Editor's Choice Award. Enhanced to keep its reputation as the best electric-assist mountain bike on the...
- Great range
- Highly adjustable geometry
- Super versatile
- Loads of power
- SRAM Code R brakes
- Should come with a burlier rear tire
- No longer leading the battery wars
- Motor is a little noisy at high torque
The frame and motor have virtually irreproachable performance, but its spec seriously limits the potential
- Adjustable geometry that feels great on the trail; good battery life; powerful motor; comfy seat and grips
- Suspension-damper function limited; puncture-prone tyres; asking price not equitable to performance on tap
The new Specialized Turbo Levo v3 e-mountain bike is an absolute ripper, perfectly at home on gnarly singletrack, groomed flow trail, and everything in between. It maintains composure and kept me in control on some incredibly technical sections, while turning...
- einsteigerfreundlich und expertentauglich
- Motorsystem und Feature-Integration auf hohem Niveau
- sehr leise in der Abfahrt
- wenig Feedback für aktive Fahrertypen
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Specialized Turbo Levo Carbon
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Turbo Levo Carbon
What material is the frame of the Specialized Turbo Levo Carbon?
The Specialized Turbo Levo Carbon ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 6500 EUR