Specialized Turbo Tero 5.0
The Turbo Tero 5.0 is an electric mountain bike from Specialized that is designed for a variety of uses such as commuting, touring, or hauling. The bike is equipped with a 250W motor and a 710Wh battery, providing 90Nm torque. Its frame is made of E5 Aluminum and is fully integrated with lockable downtube battery and internal cable routing. The bike features a RockShox Recon Silver RL fork with 110mm travel, SRAM G2 RS brakes with 4-piston calipers, and SRAM GX long cage 11-speed rear derailleur. The bike has received top reviews from bike magazines and has a high resale value.
A sweet-riding machine at its heart, but hampered by a lesser component spec and dull power delivery
- Handling is neutral; immediately easy to ride and steer
- Gearing range doesn’t match the motor requirements for a faster cadence to operate properly
With the Turbo Tero, Specialized present a bike that promises to do it all, from downtown, to gravel highways and trails. Can it deliver?
- powerful, long-range motor
- high quality workmanship and attention to detail
- intuitive and fun handling on well-maintained surfaces
- it's an old school trekking bike, not a new concept
- (too) many compromises
- lack of comfort at the rear
- messy cable routing up front
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Specialized Turbo Tero 5.0
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Turbo Tero 5.0
What material is the frame of the Specialized Turbo Tero 5.0?
The Specialized Turbo Tero 5.0 ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 5600 EUR