Santa Cruz NOMAD 6 - GX AXS RSV
The Santa Cruz NOMAD 6 - GX AXS RSV is a high-end mountain bike designed for serious off-road riders. Equipped with top-of-the-line components including a FOX 38 Float Performance Elite 170mm fork, a RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ 230x65 shock, and SRAM Code RS brakes, this bike delivers a smooth, reliable ride. Other key features include a SRAM GX AXS Eagle 12-speed rear derailleur, SRAM GX Eagle AXS Controller 2 Button shifter, and Reserve 30|HD 29" 28h wheels. With 170mm of travel in both the front and rear, this bike is built for tackling challenging terrain. The NOMAD 6 has received rave reviews from top cycling publications.
The new Nomad has a blend of predictable handling and stability at speed that makes it an extremely enjoyable bike. It's the bike I was on for my most memorable rides of the season, ones where I revisited committing lines that aren't always on the table for...
Version 6.0 of the Nomad is better than ever.
Although similar on paper, the two Santa Cruz bikes are two entirely different beasts. The Nomad is more intuitive to ride and shines with its small rear wheel and plush, grippy suspension, especially on steep terrain. On the other hand, Santa Cruz’s...
- Inspires huge amounts of confidence
- Storage compartment implemented extremely well
- Suspension is composed and generates tons of traction
- Short travel dropper post restricts freedom of movement
- Tires don’t do justice to the potential and character of the bike
The new Santa Cruz Nomad CC X01 AXS RSV 2023 drifts into the new season with a 29” MX wheel setup, an updated geometry and integrated storage compartment.
- Well implemented frame details, such as the Glovebox storage compartment
- Inspires confidence downhill
- Agile and yet composed
- Versions with air shock come with puncture prone tires
The Santa Cruz Nomad is an absolute thoroughbred enduro that instills confidence with its geometry and solid rear suspension. The newfound stability from the larger front wheel coupled with longer chainstays becomes...
- schluckfreudige Hinterbau-Performance
- liegt stabil und ist trotzdem noch agil
- durchdachte Details
- Wohlfühl-Charakter ab dem ersten Aufsitzen
- gute Verarbeitung und Optik
- etwas träge im Uphill
- Service-bedürftige Anbauteile
- hohe Preise
The new Nomad is ready for whatever you can throw at it
- Can tackle any trail confidently; Glovebox is well-designed; tool pouches are useful
- Price is steep; flip chip makes little difference to the geometry
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Santa Cruz NOMAD 6 - GX AXS RSV
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Santa Cruz NOMAD 6 - GX AXS RSV
What material is the frame of the Santa Cruz NOMAD 6 - GX AXS RSV?
The Santa Cruz NOMAD 6 - GX AXS RSV ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Santa Cruz?
The SRP Price is our information at 8999 GBP