Specialized Enduro Expert
The Specialized Enduro Expert is a high-performance mountain bike with a full RockShox suspension, SRAM Code RS four-piston hydraulic disc brakes, and a robust alloy wheelset. It features a FACT 11m carbon chassis and rear-end, S-Sizing Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT™ Door integration, and a threaded BB with internal cable routing, offering 170mm of travel for both the front and rear. Its top-of-the-line suspension components include a RockShox Zeb Select Plus fork with Charger 3 RC2 damper and a RockShox Super Deluxe Coil Select Plus shock with Rx Trail Tune. The bike is equipped with SRAM GX Eagle AXS derailleur and shifter, and rolls on Roval Traverse 29 Alloy with Butcher GRID TRAIL casing tires.
The new Kenevo SL takes the popular Enduro chassis and adds on a motor and a 320 Wh battery.
What do you need a downhill bike for? The 2021 Specialized Enduro Expert is an absolute machine, capable of taking on the world’s roughest descents. Its handling is amazingly composed yet balanced. However, this bike needs speed to flourish; flat, easy...
- completely composed on the roughest trails
- brilliant rear suspension offering lots of traction
- smart features such as the SWAT box
- too much bike for many trails
- riding position too stretched uphill
If you want a one-line summary, the new Enduro Elite is fast as hell
- Blurs boundaries between enduro and downhill
- Lower-tier components
The Specialized Enduro is not for everyone, but for the people that it is for, prepare to be amazed. This is a purpose-built bike that will take you down trails you'd be second guessing on other rigs. The downside is, it'll make you hurt on the climbs.
The Enduro Comp will chew up and spit out the nasty terrain with ease, and let you take some seriously wild line choices in the process. The spec isn’t the best for the money though
- Progressive, well-proportioned geometry that encourages you to ride really fast; super-smooth, bump eating rear suspension that’ll swallow just about everything in its path
- NX Eagle 12-speed gearing works okay but I’d expect something a little flashier at this price; own brand tyres aren’t tough enough and struggle in some conditions
Our Specialized Enduro review looks in depth at the bike’s performance for aggressive riders who want something that is truly capable.
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Specialized Enduro Expert
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Enduro Expert
What material is the frame of the Specialized Enduro Expert?
The Specialized Enduro Expert ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 8000 EUR