Santa Cruz NOMAD 6 - GX AXS
The Santa Cruz NOMAD 6 - GX AXS boasts high resale value and impressive components. It features a FOX 38 Float Performance Elite fork and a RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ shock. The bike also includes RaceFace ARC wheels and SRAM Code RS brakes. The rear derailleur is a SRAM GX AXS Eagle, and the shifter is a SRAM GX Eagle AXS Controller 2 Button. The front tire is a Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5", while the rear tires are Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4" and an Avid Centerline 200mm. The bike's travel is 170mm both front and rear.
The new Nomad has a blend of predictable handling and stability at speed that makes it an extremely enjoyable bike. It's the bike I was on for my most memorable rides of the season, ones where I revisited committing lines that aren't always on the table for...
Version 6.0 of the Nomad is better than ever.
Although similar on paper, the two Santa Cruz bikes are two entirely different beasts. The Nomad is more intuitive to ride and shines with its small rear wheel and plush, grippy suspension, especially on steep terrain. On the other hand, Santa Cruz’s...
- Inspires huge amounts of confidence
- Storage compartment implemented extremely well
- Suspension is composed and generates tons of traction
- Short travel dropper post restricts freedom of movement
- Tires don’t do justice to the potential and character of the bike
The new Santa Cruz Nomad CC X01 AXS RSV 2023 drifts into the new season with a 29” MX wheel setup, an updated geometry and integrated storage compartment.
- Well implemented frame details, such as the Glovebox storage compartment
- Inspires confidence downhill
- Agile and yet composed
- Versions with air shock come with puncture prone tires
The Santa Cruz Nomad is an absolute thoroughbred enduro that instills confidence with its geometry and solid rear suspension. The newfound stability from the larger front wheel coupled with longer chainstays becomes...
- schluckfreudige Hinterbau-Performance
- liegt stabil und ist trotzdem noch agil
- durchdachte Details
- Wohlfühl-Charakter ab dem ersten Aufsitzen
- gute Verarbeitung und Optik
- etwas träge im Uphill
- Service-bedürftige Anbauteile
- hohe Preise
The new Nomad is ready for whatever you can throw at it
- Can tackle any trail confidently; Glovebox is well-designed; tool pouches are useful
- Price is steep; flip chip makes little difference to the geometry
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Santa Cruz NOMAD 6 - GX AXS
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Santa Cruz NOMAD 6 - GX AXS
What material is the frame of the Santa Cruz NOMAD 6 - GX AXS?
The Santa Cruz NOMAD 6 - GX AXS ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Santa Cruz?
The SRP Price is our information at 7899 GBP