Specialized Enduro Comp
The Specialized Enduro Comp is a top-of-the-range bike, as it features a full-carbon frame, powerful four-piston disc brakes, a wide-ranging 1X drivetrain, and capable RockShox suspension. The bicycle is equipped with high-quality components such as a 170mm travel RockShox ZEB Select fork and a 205x60 trunnion Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select Plus shock. The bike model features 29 S3 Enduro Race Geometry, SWAT Door integration, threaded BB, internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots. With a 170mm travel rear, 170mm front suspension, and a high resale value, the bike presents an excellent value proposition.
The S-Works Kenevo SL enters our group test with extra motor power but also extra weight. Specialized’s Light eMTB steams past the competition on the climbs and shines with its smooth, intuitive handling and excellent traction when you point its nose down...
- intuitive handling
- motor support without major drawbacks downhil
- long seat tube and short insertion depth limit freedom of movement
- flimsy tire casing combined with carbon rims
- shock bottoms out too easily
The new Kenevo SL takes the popular Enduro chassis and adds on a motor and a 320 Wh battery.
If you want a one-line summary, the new Enduro Elite is fast as hell
- Blurs boundaries between enduro and downhill
- Lower-tier components
The Specialized Enduro is not for everyone, but for the people that it is for, prepare to be amazed. This is a purpose-built bike that will take you down trails you'd be second guessing on other rigs. The downside is, it'll make you hurt on the climbs.
The Enduro Comp will chew up and spit out the nasty terrain with ease, and let you take some seriously wild line choices in the process. The spec isn’t the best for the money though
- Progressive, well-proportioned geometry that encourages you to ride really fast; super-smooth, bump eating rear suspension that’ll swallow just about everything in its path
- NX Eagle 12-speed gearing works okay but I’d expect something a little flashier at this price; own brand tyres aren’t tough enough and struggle in some conditions
Our Specialized Enduro review looks in depth at the bike’s performance for aggressive riders who want something that is truly capable.
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Specialized Enduro Comp
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Enduro Comp
What material is the frame of the Specialized Enduro Comp?
The Specialized Enduro Comp ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 5800 EUR