YT Decoy MX CORE 2
The YT Decoy MX Core 2 is a versatile trail-shredding bike perfect for both beginners and experts. This e-bike has a carbon main frame and aluminum rear triangle. Its components include a Shimano EP8 motor, SMP YT custom battery, Rockshox ZEB Charger R fork, Rockshox Super Deluxe Select shock, SRAM Code R brakes, Shimano Deore rear derailleur, and a Crankbrothers Synthesis Alloy E-MTB wheelset with Maxxis Assegai and Minion DHR II tires. The bike has a travel front of 170mm and travel rear of 165mm, making it suitable for rough terrains. It is also equipped with top brakes, making it safe and reliable.
A poppy and playful ride that offers addictive fun, but comes at the expense of outright speed and stability
- Easy-to-remove battery; supportive suspension; Synthesis wheelset; intuitive ride
- EXO+ casing tyres; battery capacity; geometry compromises
The YT DECOY MX CORE 4 is a great companion for all eMTB surfers who love to descend on their rear wheel and don’t need a bigger battery for long days in the saddle. Falling somewhere between the Light and all-round eMTB categories, the DECOY proves that...
- capable suspension
- high fun-factor on flowing trails and jumps
- excellent comfort for long rides
- short-travel dropper post
- tires with fragile casing
- long seat tube restricts choice of frame size
The sleek-looking YT Decoy 29 Core 4 checks nearly all of our boxes and is among the best eMTBs we've tested. With 29-inch wheels, 150/145mm of front/rear travel, and modern moderate geometry, it's a balanced trail/all-mountain bike that performs well on a...
- Very competitive price
- Awesome build
- 3 build options
- Versatile and well-rounded
- High fun factor
- Only 540Wh battery option
- Shorter distance range
- Some minor motor rattle
There are still two versions of the Decoy, where the mixed wheel size option now carries the MX tag and still boasts 170/165mm travel
- Looks with ride quality to match
- The price has gone up
Review - 2022 YT Decoy MX E-Bike Plenty of range for plenty of good times.
- Eats up the steep, nasty downhills
- Battery life and performance
- FOX Factory suspension is a solid performer
- Parts to price/Value
- Faster is more fun
- Shimano E-Tube app
- Struggles on techy climbs
- Not an easy jumper
- Sluggish in sprints
- Voluminous, EXO rear tire
Last year YT released its Decoy 29 eMTB, a steeper-angled option to its original e-mullet Decoy first introduced in 2017. The original 29/27.5” Decoy was Enduro focused and branded toward young talented rippers with a tagline about replacing the shuttle....
The YT Decoy 29 Core 3 remains a force to be reckoned with! In terms of development, the YT Decoy 29 has been around for a while and may have gathered some dust for some. However, counting it as old-fashioned in our eyes would be a mistake because...
- Moderne Geometrie – schnell und präzise zu fahren
- Wertig verarbeiteter Carbon-Rahmen mit steifem Hinterbau
- Eigenständiges Design mit hohem Wiedererkennungswert
- Fahrwerk breit abstimmbar
- gelungene Systemintegration
- gutmütig und gleichzeitig agil
- starkes Design
- Gummitüllen an den Zugeingängen verrutschen
- 23,8 kg (Rahmengröße L)
- Akkukapazität 540 Wh
- Kein Vertriebshändler ums Eck, wenn Probleme auftreten
- E7000-Schalthebel ergonomisch gewöhnungsbedürftig
- unbequemer Sattel
Here’s the YT Decoy Shred: mid-priced mullet bike that comes with a coil-sprung Fox DHX2 shock that’s guaranteed to make it the life and soul of any party
- Shreds every trail
- The saddle’s a little firm
The carbon YT Decoy Elite is a divertingly sleek enduro bike that just happens to have a motor
- Standout in every regard: looks, finish, ride quality and value.
- If you’re upsizing for increased reach, you’ll need a lower-rise bar, or at the very least flip the stem. Rear end collects mud.
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry YT Decoy MX CORE 2
|seat_tube_length (mm)||400 mm||420 mm||445 mm||470 mm||495 mm|
|seat_tube_angle||75,5° / 76°||75,5° / 76°||75,5° / 76°||75,5° / 76°||75,5° / 76°|
|head_tube_angle||64,5° / 65°||64,5° / 65°||64,5° / 65°||64,5° / 65°||64,5° / 65°|
|top_tube_length (mm)||569 mm||591 mm||612 mm||635 mm||658 mm|
|standover (mm)||752 mm||738 mm||724 mm||714 mm||702 mm|
|stack (mm)||624 mm||629 mm||633 mm||643 mm||652 mm|
|reach (mm)||409 mm||429 mm||449 mm||469 mm||489 mm|
|bb_offset (mm)||F32/R16 mm/ F24/R8 mm||F32/R16 mm/ F24/R8 mm||F32/R16 mm/ F24/R8 mm||F32/R16 mm/ F24/R8 mm||F32/R16 mm/ F24/R8 mm|
Customer questions & answers
FAQ YT Decoy MX CORE 2
Where to buy a YT Decoy MX CORE 2
The Decoy MX CORE 2 may be purchased directly from YT
How heavy is the Bike?
The Decoy MX CORE 2 weights 23,00 kg. Thats roughly 50,7 pounds
What material is the frame of the YT Decoy MX CORE 2?
The YT Decoy MX CORE 2 ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer YT?
The SRP Price is our information at 5299 EUR