Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Alloy
The Stumpjumper EVO got a complete overhaul for 2021, taking it from a dedicated long and slack brawler to a genre-bending chameleon of a bike. 150mm FSR suspension is paired with a 160mm fork and a frame with unprecedented geometry adjustments. The head...
- SWAT storage
- Highly adjustable geometry
- Adaptable for terrain or riding style
- Plush suspension
- Very stable and confident descender
- Overkill for tame trails
- Fox 36 Rhythm fork
- Moderate weight
At The Loam Wolf, we’d rather have a bike that rides well than a bad bike made from carbon fiber. Read a full review on the Specialized Stumpjumper Evo Alloy!
- SWAT Door
- Comfortable and confident
- Playful and fun to ride
- Big geo adjustments
The Stumpjumper EVO is an extremely easy bike to get along with.
Tested - 2022 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Alloy Elite Every single feature from the carbon model, including SWAT storage, in a lower-cost alloy package.
- SWAT storage
- All the geo adjustments
- Lower price with top-shelf parts
- Superb descending prowess
- Confident in every corner
- Easily handles a wide variety of terrain
- 3 slashed Grid Trail casing tires
- Low BB plus 175mm cranks mean pedal strikes
A fantastically capable and fun-to-ride trail bike with a surprisingly reasonable price tag
- Excellent on the downhills, thanks to great geometry and suspension; refined, premium-feeling package without the associated price tag; near-silent operation; comfortable saddle and grips
- Fox 34 Rhythm fork holds it back on steeper trails
The Specialized Stumpjumper is an all-purpose bike par excellence. From the first second, you feel at home on it both uphill and downhill and can push it to its limits after an extremely short adjustment period. Those who want to cover many kilometers...
- geringes Gewicht
- insgesamt sinnvolle Ausstattung
- sehr angenehme Fahrposition bergauf & bergab
- ausbalanciertes Gefühl an Front und Heck
- linearer Hinterbau
- Dämpfer-Lockout kann versehentlich betätigt werden
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Alloy
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Alloy
What material is the frame of the Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Alloy?
The Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Alloy ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 3900 EUR