Specialized Stumpjumper Alloy
The Stumpjumper EVO got a complete overhaul for 2021, taking it from a dedicated long and slack brawler to a genre-bending chameleon of a bike. 150mm FSR suspension is paired with a 160mm fork and a frame with unprecedented geometry adjustments. The head...
- SWAT storage
- Highly adjustable geometry
- Adaptable for terrain or riding style
- Plush suspension
- Very stable and confident descender
- Overkill for tame trails
- Fox 36 Rhythm fork
- Moderate weight
If you're hunting one bike to tame most trails, this is definitely worth a look
- Alloy frame with top-spec suspension; various geometry options; plenty of sizes available
- Needs a tubeless upgrade; rear tyre limiting on steep trails; capable suspension doesn't isolate you from bumps
Alloy bikes with killer specs are rare, and if you want all the cool features on top, you’re asking a lot! However, the Stumpjumper EVO Elite Alloy offers just that. Unfortunately, the Specialized’s S-sizing concept doesn’t work with this bike, because...
- intuitive handling
- conveys huge amounts of confidence
- elegant aluminium bike without compromises
- dropper post can’t be fully inserted into the frame
- not exactly a rocket uphill
At The Loam Wolf, we’d rather have a bike that rides well than a bad bike made from carbon fiber. Read a full review on the Specialized Stumpjumper Evo Alloy!
- SWAT Door
- Comfortable and confident
- Playful and fun to ride
- Big geo adjustments
The Specialized Stumpjumper is an all-purpose bike par excellence. From the first second, you feel at home on it both uphill and downhill and can push it to its limits after an extremely short adjustment period. Those who want to cover many kilometers...
- geringes Gewicht
- insgesamt sinnvolle Ausstattung
- sehr angenehme Fahrposition bergauf & bergab
- ausbalanciertes Gefühl an Front und Heck
- linearer Hinterbau
- Dämpfer-Lockout kann versehentlich betätigt werden
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Specialized Stumpjumper Alloy
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Stumpjumper Alloy
What material is the frame of the Specialized Stumpjumper Alloy?
The Specialized Stumpjumper Alloy ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 2800 EUR