Specialized Stumpjumper Pro
The Specialized Stumpjumper Pro is an all-purpose bike made with a FACT 11m carbon frame that has class-leading lightness and new suspension kinematics. With a Fox Float 34 Factory and DPS Factory shock, this bike quickly handles difficult terrain and climbs with ease. The asymmetrical design of the bike includes a flip chip Head Tube/Bottom Bracket adjustment for full customization of the ride. The Roval Traverse SL Carbon riser bars, SRAM G2 RSC brake system, and SRAM X01 Eagle AXS rear derailleur create a top-of-the-line ride. Finally, top-rated bike magazines have given this model high marks.
The Stumpjumper EVO got a complete overhaul for 2021, taking it from a dedicated long and slack brawler to a genre-bending chameleon of a bike. 150mm FSR suspension is paired with a 160mm fork and a frame with unprecedented geometry adjustments. The head...
- SWAT storage
- Highly adjustable geometry
- Adaptable for terrain or riding style
- Plush suspension
- Very stable and confident descender
- Overkill for tame trails
- Fox 36 Rhythm fork
- Moderate weight
Alloy bikes with killer specs are rare, and if you want all the cool features on top, you’re asking a lot! However, the Stumpjumper EVO Elite Alloy offers just that. Unfortunately, the Specialized’s S-sizing concept doesn’t work with this bike, because...
- intuitive handling
- conveys huge amounts of confidence
- elegant aluminium bike without compromises
- dropper post can’t be fully inserted into the frame
- not exactly a rocket uphill
Adjustable and adaptable, the 2022 Specialized Stumpjumper Evo Expert is at the very cutting edge of trail bike development
- Next level adjustability
- Suspension rattle
The Stumpjumper EVO is an extremely easy bike to get along with.
Tested - 2022 Specialized Stumpjumper EVO Alloy Elite Every single feature from the carbon model, including SWAT storage, in a lower-cost alloy package.
- SWAT storage
- All the geo adjustments
- Lower price with top-shelf parts
- Superb descending prowess
- Confident in every corner
- Easily handles a wide variety of terrain
- 3 slashed Grid Trail casing tires
- Low BB plus 175mm cranks mean pedal strikes
The Specialized Stumpjumper is an all-purpose bike par excellence. From the first second, you feel at home on it both uphill and downhill and can push it to its limits after an extremely short adjustment period. Those who want to cover many kilometers...
- geringes Gewicht
- insgesamt sinnvolle Ausstattung
- sehr angenehme Fahrposition bergauf & bergab
- ausbalanciertes Gefühl an Front und Heck
- linearer Hinterbau
- Dämpfer-Lockout kann versehentlich betätigt werden
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Specialized Stumpjumper Pro
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Stumpjumper Pro
What material is the frame of the Specialized Stumpjumper Pro?
The Specialized Stumpjumper Pro ist crafted with Carbon. The wheels of this bike are made of carbon!
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 9900 EUR