Specialized Enduro LTD
The Enduro LTD by Specialized is a bike that seamlessly blends impressive acceleration with off-the-chart downhill performance. It features an Öhlins suspension system that's designed for maximum performance, and the bike is built to go as fast as you dare to go. The Enduro LTD comes equipped with a SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed rear derailleur, an Öhlins RXF38 m.2 fork, and a TTX 22 Coil shock for the rear, delivering travel lengths of 170mm at the front and 60mm at the rear. Additionally, the Roval Traverse Alloy wheels are hand-built and have 30mm inner width, showcasing the next level of bike technology.
The S-Works Kenevo SL enters our group test with extra motor power but also extra weight. Specialized’s Light eMTB steams past the competition on the climbs and shines with its smooth, intuitive handling and excellent traction when you point its nose down...
- intuitive handling
- motor support without major drawbacks downhil
- long seat tube and short insertion depth limit freedom of movement
- flimsy tire casing combined with carbon rims
- shock bottoms out too easily
The new Kenevo SL takes the popular Enduro chassis and adds on a motor and a 320 Wh battery.
If you want a one-line summary, the new Enduro Elite is fast as hell
- Blurs boundaries between enduro and downhill
- Lower-tier components
The Specialized Enduro is not for everyone, but for the people that it is for, prepare to be amazed. This is a purpose-built bike that will take you down trails you'd be second guessing on other rigs. The downside is, it'll make you hurt on the climbs.
The Enduro Comp will chew up and spit out the nasty terrain with ease, and let you take some seriously wild line choices in the process. The spec isn’t the best for the money though
- Progressive, well-proportioned geometry that encourages you to ride really fast; super-smooth, bump eating rear suspension that’ll swallow just about everything in its path
- NX Eagle 12-speed gearing works okay but I’d expect something a little flashier at this price; own brand tyres aren’t tough enough and struggle in some conditions
Our Specialized Enduro review looks in depth at the bike’s performance for aggressive riders who want something that is truly capable.
The Specialized Enduro LTD is an outstanding bike in its field and convinces with excellent rear suspension performance, cool detail solutions, and plenty of stability. In the tested size S3, the bike is also maneuverable in tighter spaces...
- herausragende Hinterbau-Performance
- ausgezeichnete Laufruhe
- coole Detaillösungen
- angenehm leise
- bergauf und auf flachen Trails etwas behäbig unterwegs
- hohes Gewicht
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Specialized Enduro LTD
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Enduro LTD
What material is the frame of the Specialized Enduro LTD?
The Specialized Enduro LTD ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 8000 EUR