Orbea RALLON M-LTD
The Orbea RALLON M-LTD is a high-end bike designed for enduro riding. It boasts an Orbea Monocoque Race Carbon frame with 160mm suspension technology and a 29" wheel size. Other components include a Fox 38 Float Factory 170 Grip2 fork, Shimano XTR M9120 hydraulic disc brakes, and Maxxis tires. The bike has excellent uphill capabilities, with 170mm front travel and 60mm rear travel. It also features Pure Enduro geometry and internal cable routing. Overall, the Orbea RALLON M-LTD is a top-of-the-line bike built for the most challenging enduro terrain.
- Top Carbon Frame
- EWS (Enduro World Series) tested!
- Premium Groupset components
- Best brakes in class
- Best suspension components
- Top reviews from the bike magazines
The Orbea Rallon has changed a lot since its launch in 2013, and the new version features plenty of geometry and frame updates for getting rowdy when things get rough and steep
- Updated sizing and geometry is on the money. Low BB height feels amazing on steeper, rowdy trails. The bike feels light and agile, with good compliance in the frame.
- Needs a Double Down casing rear tyre. One and done OC multi-tool is all but useless. LockR downtube storage is tight on space.
The Rallon is race ready right out of the box.
- Head angle could be slacker to pair with low BB height
- Chain retention issues with stock equipment
- Needs more chain damping on frame
Vital Test Sessions - Orbea Rallon The one mountain bike, bike.
- Pedaling efficiency
- Easy to get along with
- Versatility is the name of the game
- Customizable builds
- Urges riders to go faster
- Not easily unsettled
- Rear suspension could be a bit less harsh
- The grips are hard and uncomfortable
The Orbea Rallon M-LTD scores with its direct, agile and balanced handling as well as its beautiful looks. It makes for an excellent climber and thanks to the revised linkage it is more capable on the descents. If you’re choosing between two frame sizes,...
- very comfortable climber
- predictable and good-natured in the corners
- tons of configuration options
- lacks composure at high speeds
- rattling cables in the frame
Efficient, responsive and lively, but you may want to size up for maximum steep-terrain stability
- Naturally rapid on the climbs and lively enough to double as a trail bike
- customisable and top-end spec makes it comparatively good value
- supple suspension maintains speed and inspires confidence
- Slightly short (for an XL), so it’s less planted at speed and less surefooted on steep descents than some rivals
This Orbea Rallon review dives deep into this bike’s performance since the 2022 overhaul. Read our review of this incredible bike!
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Orbea RALLON M-LTD
|Seat Tube Length (mm)
|Seat Tube Angle
|Head Tube Length (mm)
|Head Tube Angle
|Top Tube Length (mm)
|Chainstay Length (mm)
|BB Offset (mm)
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Orbea RALLON M-LTD
What material is the frame of the Orbea RALLON M-LTD?
The Orbea RALLON M-LTD ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Orbea?
The SRP Price is our information at 8549 EUR