Radon Swoop 10.0
The Swoop 10.0 by Radon is a stunning bike with a sporty carbon main frame and high-quality components. It features a Fox 38 Performance Elite fork, a Fox Float X2 Performance shock, Shimano XT BR-M8120 brakes, Shimano XT RD-M8100-SGS, 12-speed rear derailleur, and Newmen Evolution SL A.30 30mm wheels. The bike offers a front and rear travel of 170mm and comes with Maxxis Minion DHF 3C and DHR II tires. With the best suspension components, the Swoop 10.0 is an eye-catching and high-performing bike.
Radon Swoop 10.0 is a 29er enduro bike with 170mm travel at both ends. Carbon front triangle with alloy stays. M, L and XL frame sizes.
- Versatile big rig that doesn’t get bogged down in its travel. Fun, playful ride that’s killer value for money. Radon hasn’t tried to push the boat out with extreme geometry or sizing and as a result the bike is super-easy to ride. Will serve dual duty as a long-travel trail bike.
- Only available in three frame sizes. No water bottle mount. 2020 discounted bikes are sold out.
The Radon Swoop 10.0 may be a bike park crushing machine that can still climb, but doesn't offer the same sensitivity of many competitors.
How rad is Radon’s new 29er?
RADON SWOOP HYBRID 10.0 in review: The components specced on the € 3,999 flagship SWOOP HYBRID 10.0 model sound almost too good to be true.
- comfortable on long rides
- confidence-inspiring in steep terrain
- cumbersome and slow handling
- no charging port
- dirt and water collect below the battery
The RADON SWOOP 8.0 2019 impressed us with truly outstanding value for money. The geometry is spot on, the suspension is excellent and the spec is well chosen and convincing throughout. The bike climbs very well and it descends superbly on a wide variety of...
- excellent suspension
- very balanced handling
- great spec
- outstanding value for money
- constantly dragging/noisy brake rotors
- low engagement hub
- frame details look a bit rustic
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Radon Swoop 10.0
|seat_tube_length (mm)||520 mm||520 mm||520 mm|
|seat_tube_angle||76 °||76 °||76 °|
|head_tube_angle||65 °||65 °||65 °|
|top_tube_length (mm)||641 mm||641 mm||641 mm|
|standover (mm)||756 mm||756 mm||756 mm|
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Radon Swoop 10.0
Where to buy a Radon Swoop 10.0
The Swoop 10.0 may be purchased directly from Radon
How heavy is the Bike?
The Swoop 10.0 weights 15,30 kg. Thats roughly 33,7 pounds
What material is the frame of the Radon Swoop 10.0?
The Radon Swoop 10.0 ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Radon?
The SRP Price is our information at 4299 EUR