Orbea WILD FS M-TEAM
The Orbea WILD FS M-TEAM is a full suspension, electric mountain bike with top components and 160mm of travel on both the front and rear suspension. It is equipped with a BOSCH Performance CX Cruise Ebike Motor, BOSCH Powertube 625Wh Horizontal battery, and a Fox Float X2 Factory shock. The bike also features Shimano XT M8120 hydraulic disc brakes and DT Swiss HX-1700 wheels with Maxxis Minion tires. The carbon frame has Boost 12x148 Bosch Gen4 compatibility and a FiberLink system. With a travel front fork of Fox 38 Float Factory 160 Grip2 QR15x110 Kashima E-Bike Optimized and top brakes, this bike is a powerful and high-performance choice for riders.
- Top Carbon Frame
- Good Groupset components
- Top brakes
- Best suspension components
- Top reviews from the bike magazines
- Powerful downhill capabilities
Brilliant uphill with a lively, supple ride, but a short front-centre reduces downhill confidence
- Motor, geometry and suspension combine to make a great climbing package
- active rear end creates a lively, comfortable and traction-rich ride
- XL bike’s front end is a little short, making it harder for tall riders to ride aggressively and confidently
- although better than older versions, the Shimano brakes occasionally kept me guessing where they’d bite on rough trails
Overall, the new Orbea Wild FS is a promising and capable eMTB. The combination of its playful geometry and planted suspension make it a great all-rounder. No matter if you are chasing remote mountain trails or trying to get rowdy on the descents, the new...
On the Orbea Wild FS, everything just works for us! Tight turns, rough rocky fields, cruising on flow trails, or squeezing out the last few seconds on the home trail sprint - with the Wild FS, it all comes together and we can't stop smiling. With...
- Individual, free color customization, thanks to the MyO Configurator
- Perfect all-round properties with massive reserves
- Agile and powerful uphill
- Smart details, such as the battery key in the stem
- Dual-Battery - up to 1125 Wh battery capacity (optional)
- fiddly charging port
- motor rattles slightly
- special shock pump required
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Orbea WILD FS M-TEAM
|Seat Tube Length (mm)
|Seat Tube Angle
|Head Tube Length (mm)
|Head Tube Angle
|Top Tube Length (mm)
|Chainstay Length (mm)
|BB Offset (mm)
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Orbea WILD FS M-TEAM
What material is the frame of the Orbea WILD FS M-TEAM?
The Orbea WILD FS M-TEAM ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Orbea?
The SRP Price is our information at 7559 EUR