Orbea OIZ M TEAM TR
The Orbea Oiz M Team TR is a top-of-the-line mountain bike with a carbon OMX frame, Fox suspension, and Shimano XTR M9100 groupset components. With 120mm of travel in both the front and rear, it can handle a variety of terrains. The bike also comes equipped with a OC MP10 Mountain Performance Carbon handlebar, Shimano XTR M9100 hydraulic disc brakes, and Maxxis Rekon Race 2.35" tires. Overall, the Oiz M Team TR is a high-performance mountain bike designed for serious riders who demand the best.
- Top Carbon Frame
- Driven by Pros in XC Worldcup!
- Premium Groupset components
- Best brakes in class
- Best suspension components
- Top reviews from the bike magazines
A smooth-riding bike with plenty of kick that benefits from its excellent on-bar lockout
- Supple and smooth suspension that’s easily controlled from the bar
- fast cornering thanks to the Rekon Race tyres
- MyO program allows spec and aesthetic tweaks
- Geometry is relatively traditional, and this may hold you back on the most technical courses
Introduced two summers ago, the shape-shifting Orbea Oiz is back with a lighter, stiffer, more efficient OMX update for cross-country, marathon & singletrack trail riding. On the outside the new carbon XC mountain bike looks quite similar to its previous...
The Orbea Oiz is phenomenal as a 100mm XC race bike, no doubt on par with the best out there. However, the TR designation is a little misleading. What should be a very capable 120mm trail bike offers a minimal increase in capability and minimal changes in...
- Remote lockout doesn't pair well with dropper lever
- The TR version still feels like an XC race bike
The new Orbea receives updated geometry, a stiffer frame, and more integration, all while maintaining a very light weight.
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Orbea OIZ M TEAM TR
|Seat Tube Length (mm)
|Seat Tube Angle
|Head Tube Length (mm)
|Head Tube Angle
|Top Tube Length (mm)
|Chainstay Length (mm)
|BB Offset (mm)
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Orbea OIZ M TEAM TR
What material is the frame of the Orbea OIZ M TEAM TR?
The Orbea OIZ M TEAM TR ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Orbea?
The SRP Price is our information at 6799 EUR