Orbea OIZ M PRO TR
The Orbea OIZ M PRO TR is a high-end mountain bike with a carbon frame and Fox suspension. It features a Shimano XT M8100 hydraulic disc brake system and XTR M9100 SGS Shadow Plus rear derailleur, with Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV shifters. The bike has a 120mm travel suspension in both the front and rear, and comes with OC XC TEAM wheels and a Maxxis Rekon Race 2.35" front tire. This bike is designed for performance and features premium groupset components.
- Top Carbon Frame
- Driven by Pros in XC Worldcup!
- Premium Groupset components
- Top brakes
- Best suspension components
- Top reviews from the bike magazines
A smooth-riding bike with plenty of kick that benefits from its excellent on-bar lockout
- Supple and smooth suspension that’s easily controlled from the bar
- fast cornering thanks to the Rekon Race tyres
- MyO program allows spec and aesthetic tweaks
- Geometry is relatively traditional, and this may hold you back on the most technical courses
Introduced two summers ago, the shape-shifting Orbea Oiz is back with a lighter, stiffer, more efficient OMX update for cross-country, marathon & singletrack trail riding. On the outside the new carbon XC mountain bike looks quite similar to its previous...
The Orbea Oiz is phenomenal as a 100mm XC race bike, no doubt on par with the best out there. However, the TR designation is a little misleading. What should be a very capable 120mm trail bike offers a minimal increase in capability and minimal changes in...
- Remote lockout doesn't pair well with dropper lever
- The TR version still feels like an XC race bike
The new Orbea receives updated geometry, a stiffer frame, and more integration, all while maintaining a very light weight.
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Orbea OIZ M PRO TR
|Seat Tube Length (mm)
|Seat Tube Angle
|Head Tube Length (mm)
|Head Tube Angle
|Top Tube Length (mm)
|Chainstay Length (mm)
|BB Offset (mm)
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Orbea OIZ M PRO TR
What material is the frame of the Orbea OIZ M PRO TR?
The Orbea OIZ M PRO TR ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Orbea?
The SRP Price is our information at 5399 EUR