Specialized Roubaix Comp - SRAM Rival eTap AXS
VERDICT: The 2020 Specialized S-Works Roubaix is as comfortable as previous generations while matching the speed of the Tarmac SL6
Jaw-droppingly brilliant chassis with middling wheel package
- Road smoothing; speedy handling
- Not the greatest-value proposition when it comes to the wheels
The Specialized S-Works Roubaix SRAM RED eTap AXS endurance bike on test against 12 competitors. Can maximum comfort and speed be combined?
- thought-through technical concept
- adjustable Future Shock 2.0 suspension
- feels secure on all terrain
- missing just a tiny bit of sprightliness
- Future Shock and seat post clamp don't quite fit into the otherwise tidy picture
For riders looking for an endurance specialist that does a great job of killing road shocks then the Specialized Roubaix Comp fits the bill incredibly well. It's good looking, dependable and has the sort of component list that will stand the test of time....
- Ride performance
- Frame quality
- Future shock does a good job of smoothing out the road
- Heavy wheels suck away potential speed
Fast, sweet-handling bike with great comfort levels, but I'd like some control over the spring rate
At the peak of the Spring Classics, we had the chance to put Specialized’s all-new Future Shock 2.0 front suspension Roubaix endurance road bike to a true test on the bergs, pavé & wind swept roads that define those iconic one-day races. While the Roubaix...
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Specialized Roubaix Comp - SRAM Rival eTap AXS
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Roubaix Comp - SRAM Rival eTap AXS
What material is the frame of the Specialized Roubaix Comp - SRAM Rival eTap AXS?
The Specialized Roubaix Comp - SRAM Rival eTap AXS ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 5600 EUR