Rose REVEAL FOUR DISC Force eTap AXS
The ROSE REVEAL SIX DISC RED eTap AXS in review. Read on to find out how it fares in direct comparison to six of this year’s hottest all-road bikes.
- generous tire clearance
- integration made easy for a direct-to-consumer bike
- gear ratio accommodates less seasoned riders
- long distance comfort
- internal rim width is too narrow
- comparatively slow to accelerate
The ride and bike quality are hard to beat at this price
- Clever frame design; composed ride handling and comfort
- Hard to try this bike before you buy; no longer available in UK
VERDICT: Simple but ingenious feats of engineering makes the Rose Reveal a comfortable bike to ride
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Rose REVEAL FOUR DISC Force eTap AXS
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Rose REVEAL FOUR DISC Force eTap AXS
Where to buy a Rose REVEAL FOUR DISC Force eTap AXS
The REVEAL FOUR DISC Force eTap AXS may be purchased directly from Rose
How heavy is the Bike?
The REVEAL FOUR DISC Force eTap AXS weights 7,80 kg. Thats roughly 17,2 pounds
What material is the frame of the Rose REVEAL FOUR DISC Force eTap AXS?
The Rose REVEAL FOUR DISC Force eTap AXS ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Rose?
The SRP Price is our information at 4299 EUR
Where das the Brand Rose is originated?
Rose is a Company from Germany