Specialized Kenevo Comp
The Kenevo SL might be very, very expensive, but it manages to bridge the gap between regular bike and full-blown e-MTB brilliantly. Seatpost insertion depth is an issue, but otherwise, this could well be the bike we’ve all been waiting for
- Superb handling – more regular bike than e-MTB; motor is smooth and Mission Control app adds adjustability; great, adjustable geometry; balanced, very capable suspension
- The cost is seriously prohibitive (even the cheapest Comp model is £7k); not enough seatpost insertion depth and can’t get post low enough in the frame
The S-Works Kenevo SL enters our group test with extra motor power but also extra weight. Specialized’s Light eMTB steams past the competition on the climbs and shines with its smooth, intuitive handling and excellent traction when you point its nose down...
- intuitive handling
- motor support without major drawbacks downhil
- long seat tube and short insertion depth limit freedom of movement
- flimsy tire casing combined with carbon rims
- shock bottoms out too easily
Warning: contains graphic huck to flat content.
Wouldn’t it be awesome if the new Specialized Enduro was even more capable? It would be hard to make a more capable bike in terms of climbing and descending prowess, but what if it made you more capable?
The Specialized S-Works Turbo Kenevo SL works its magic in many different ways, but at the root of them all is its superb blend of stability and agility.
- Can hang with the best enduro bikes on the descents and leave them for dead on the climbs. Unobtrusive motor accentuates the positives. Six unique geometry settings
- Battery can’t be removed easily. Limited seat post insertion. It’s a decent deposit on a house.
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Specialized Kenevo Comp
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Kenevo Comp
What material is the frame of the Specialized Kenevo Comp?
The Specialized Kenevo Comp ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 6900 EUR