Specialized Diverge Expert Carbon
The Diverge Expert Carbon is a specialized bike designed for gravel backroads and racing. Boasting a carbon frame, SWAT Door integration, and Future Shock suspension, it's the fastest and most capable bike Specialized has ever made. The bike comes equipped with SRAM Rival eTAP AXS hydraulic disc brakes, SRAM GX Eagle AXS rear derailleur, and Pathfinder Pro 2BR tires with a tan sidewall. Its components include a Specialized Adventure Gear Hover handlebar and a threaded BB. The Diverge's front suspension offers 20mm of travel and the groupset components are of high quality, making it a sought-after bike with great resale value.
For the 2021 model year, Specialized redesigned their popular Diverge gravel bikes. It feels more confident and stable on descents and at speed thanks to an updated geometry that includes a more extended reach and wheelbase, a slight slacker head tube angle,...
- Modern gravel geometry
- 20mm of Future Shock Suspension
- SWAT storage
- Offered in multiple builds
- Not the lightest weight
- More expensive
Proper gravel racer that belies its weight, and a blast to ride – plus the SWAT storage is a touch of class
The Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon is a hugely versatile carbon gravel bike that could be turned to almost any task
- The Future Shock 2.0 is super-effective at smoothing big hits and rough roads; modern geometry contributes to super-stable ride quality; every bike should have a SWAT box; oodles of mounts boost versatility; lots of tyre clearance
- Uncompetitive build for the price; tyres suffer in all but the driest conditions; handlebar design may limit accessory mounting options
What you value in a gravel bike will come down to the type of riding that you have access to. The Specialized Diverge offers a great balance between the on and off road worlds. Its updated geometry adds stability and comfort and its impressive carbon frame is...
- Great handling
- Good carbon frame
- Perfect blend of on road performance and off road capability
- Tyres compromise its off-road competency
The Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon excels at fast tours on almost any terrain. The only drawback is that you’ll be limited in the amount of luggage you can carry. If you want to get from A to B quickly and only need minimal luggage, this is a very capable...
- very composed
- high level of comfort
- maximum efficiency at cruising speed
- SWAT box in the down tube
- frameset not stiff enough for heavy luggage
- lack of precision in off-road corners on loose surfaces
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Specialized Diverge Expert Carbon
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Diverge Expert Carbon
What material is the frame of the Specialized Diverge Expert Carbon?
The Specialized Diverge Expert Carbon ist crafted with Carbon. The wheels of this bike are made of carbon!
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 6600 EUR