Specialized Diverge Elite E5
The Specialized Diverge Elite E5 is a versatile bike designed for exploring gravel roads and racing. Its premium aluminum frame comes with threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, and flat-mount disc. The FACT carbon fork with a full carbon steerer provides stability during rides. The Shimano GRX RX400 brakes and 10-speed rear derailleur give a smooth shifting experience. This bike comes with top brakes and has received positive reviews from bike magazines. With its fun and capable ride, it has high resale value amongst cyclists looking for adventure.
For the 2021 model year, Specialized redesigned their popular Diverge gravel bikes. It feels more confident and stable on descents and at speed thanks to an updated geometry that includes a more extended reach and wheelbase, a slight slacker head tube angle,...
- Modern gravel geometry
- 20mm of Future Shock Suspension
- SWAT storage
- Offered in multiple builds
- Not the lightest weight
- More expensive
The Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon is a hugely versatile carbon gravel bike that could be turned to almost any task
- The Future Shock 2.0 is super-effective at smoothing big hits and rough roads; modern geometry contributes to super-stable ride quality; every bike should have a SWAT box; oodles of mounts boost versatility; lots of tyre clearance
- Uncompetitive build for the price; tyres suffer in all but the driest conditions; handlebar design may limit accessory mounting options
What you value in a gravel bike will come down to the type of riding that you have access to. The Specialized Diverge offers a great balance between the on and off road worlds. Its updated geometry adds stability and comfort and its impressive carbon frame is...
- Great handling
- Good carbon frame
- Perfect blend of on road performance and off road capability
- Tyres compromise its off-road competency
When Specialized released the original Diverge in 2014, and updated it in 2017, they set themselves a lofty goal: Make a bike that can handle pavement, flowy singletrack, gravelly roads and everything in between.
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Specialized Diverge Elite E5
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Diverge Elite E5
What material is the frame of the Specialized Diverge Elite E5?
The Specialized Diverge Elite E5 ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 2100 EUR