Santa Cruz BULLIT - X0 AXS RSV Coil
The Santa Cruz Bullit is Back and Still Ready to Send...With a Motor For 2021, Santa Cruz brought back the Bullit as an e-bike. Same name. Same mission. New execution.
- E-Tube tuning options
- Quieter Shimano EP8 motor
- Endless confidence
- Consistent cornering with plenty of front wheel grip
- Tracks incredibly well in rough terrain
- Stable, planted feel
- A bit heavy
- No coil option on lower builds
- E7000 motor on entry build
The new Bullit has the geometry and suspension to take on DH bike-worthy trails, but it's not a one trick pony – it can deliver a good time on the climbs and traversing sections too, as long as they're technical enough to be interesting. That sky high price...
Downhill, the Bullit X01 RSV Air is a true master of fun on challenging and rough trails and fast bike park tracks with huge jumps. Here, the Santa Cruz cranks it up to eleven and still delights its rider with smooth yet nimble handling. However, only very...
- fun and fast on all kinds of descents
- perfect choice of components
- good integration of the Shimano drive system
- requires an active riding style
- background noise downhill
- climbs are only a means to an end
The Santa Cruz Bullit is back! Hot on the heels of the Heckler MX is their heaviest hitting e-bike with 170mm travel, Shimano EP8 motor and mullet wheels.
- Brilliant blend of heavy-hitting capability with cut and paste direction changes. The e-bike Santa Cruz should have launched from the start.
- Not exactly affordable. Feels overdamped for lighter riders.
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Santa Cruz BULLIT - X0 AXS RSV Coil
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Santa Cruz BULLIT - X0 AXS RSV Coil
What material is the frame of the Santa Cruz BULLIT - X0 AXS RSV Coil?
The Santa Cruz BULLIT - X0 AXS RSV Coil ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Santa Cruz?
The SRP Price is our information at 0 GBP