Giant Revolt Advanced Pro 1
VERDICT: Do-everything gravel bike isn't even slightly revolting
The new Revolt's evolution of a highly successful recipe serves up some of the most fun you can have on a drop-bar bike
- Stunning comfort and quicker, racier handling; GRX Di2 braking goodness; lightweight wheels
- Tyres that really aren’t suited to wet or muddy conditions
In the cycling world, Giant is synonymous with value, and that is evident in their very reasonably priced Revolt Advanced 3 gravel bike. This complete carbon-framed bike costs less than most carbon frames do on their own. To keep the price this low, the...
- Inexpensive for carbon
- Compliant seat post and handlebar
- 2x drivetrain
- Non-aggressive tires
- Quirky geometry
Buy if... you want to try gravel without spending a shed load of cash
- Good value
- Sleek looks
- Agile off road with a good turn of speed
- Brake system works OK, but wow is it ugly
- 2x drivetrain unrefined when muddy
Properly fast gravel racer that blends stiffness and comfort very well
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Giant Revolt Advanced Pro 1
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Giant Revolt Advanced Pro 1
What material is the frame of the Giant Revolt Advanced Pro 1?
The Giant Revolt Advanced Pro 1 ist crafted with Aluminum. The wheels of this bike are made of carbon!
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Giant?
The SRP Price is our information at 4899 GBP