YT Capra MX CORE 3
The new Capra MX CORE 3 from YT is a bike designed for speed, with a killer spec and excellent value. The bike is versatile, with unmatched handling that makes it perfect for flowing berms or untamed backcountry. The components are impressive, including a ROCKSHOX ZEB ULTIMATE fork, ROCKSHOX SDLX ULTIMATE shock, SRAM CODE R brakes, and a SRAM GX EAGLE AXS 12-speed rear derailleur and shifter. The CRANKBROTHERS SYNTHESIS ENDURO ALLOY wheels provide excellent performance. The bike has 170mm front travel and 165mm rear travel, making it perfect for any terrain. Overall, the Capra MX CORE 3 is a high-performance bike that will not disappoint.
The new YT Capra Core 3 MX boasts mullet set-up and the performance you want from an all-rounder
- Snappy pedalling response, room for a water bottle, more progressive suspension leverage, updated geometry
- EXO dual compound Maxxis tyres are poor,
Long-Term Review - YT Capra Core 4 The YT Capra delivers an awesome ride at a solid price.
- Versatile for a big 29er
- Easy to get a long with
- Well-balanced feel
- Loves to jump
- Great value for the money
- Agile, quick steering
- Silly-short dropper post
- EXO tire casing is too light for this bike
The Capra Mk III Core 2 strikes an almost perfect price-to-performance ratio for the cash-conscious enduro rider
- Easy to set up; supportive suspension; intuitive ride feel and addictive cornering
- Geometry could be slacker, lower, and longer; tyre casings thin for enduro use
YT is expanding their alloy Capra lineup with the addition of two more affordable options.
YT's Capra MK3 offers a great balance of desirable handling and quality construction. Visit The Loam Wolf to learn more and read our review!
- Reasonable pedaling
- Bike park ripping
- Reasonable sensitivity
- Balanced handling traits
- Not the most plow friendly
- Could be more efficient
- EXO+ tire spec
Unlike other manufacturers, YT decided not to take us up on our offer to customise the bike for our bikepark group test. Unfortunately, this left us stuck with the standard tires which are flimsy and prevent you from unlocking the full potential of the bike...
- precise handling
- intuitive handling saves energy, both physically and mentally
- protective frame tape as standard
- weak tires
- poor stability at high speeds and over big jumps
- long seat tube limits freedom of movement
- progressive rear suspension complicates setup
The Capra is back, and now there's room for water bottle.
YT's latest twist on the Capra is an alloy mullet bike with a boutique spec and a relatively modest price tag. We find out if all that glitters is gold.
- Desirable spec, adjustable suspension, friendly geometry, good price
- Tricky to get set-up, cable routing could be better, seat tube could be shorter to make it easier to size up, flip chip is pointless
A one-bike quiver suited to enduro, all-mountain and trail with performance enhanced by RockShox Flight Attendant
- Slick looks; lightweight build; top-performing parts; Flight Attendant improves performance rather than adding unnecessary complication
- Slightly compromised geometry on gnarlier enduro tracks; suspension might be too progressive for some; massively expensive
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry YT Capra MX CORE 3
|seat_tube_length (mm)||395 mm||420 mm||445 mm||470 mm||495 mm|
|seat_tube_angle||75,5 / 77,8°||75,4 / 77,7°||75,4 / 77,7°||77,4 / 77,7||77,3 / 77,6°|
|head_tube_angle||64 / 64,3°||64 / 64,3°||64 / 64,3°||64 / 64,3°||64 / 64,3°|
|top_tube_length (mm)||564 mm||587 mm||607 mm||630 mm||653 mm|
|standover (mm)||743 mm||735 mm||733 mm||744 mm||741 mm|
|stack (mm)||627 mm||636 mm||636 mm||645 mm||654 mm|
|reach (mm)||424 mm||444 mm||464 mm||484 mm||504 mm|
|bb_offset (mm)||F30/R12 mm/ F25/R7 mm||F30/R12 mm/ F25/R7 mm||F30/R12 mm/ F25/R7 mm||F30/R12 mm/ F25/R7 mm||F30/R12 mm/ F25/R7 mm|
Customer questions & answers
FAQ YT Capra MX CORE 3
Where to buy a YT Capra MX CORE 3
The Capra MX CORE 3 may be purchased directly from YT
How heavy is the Bike?
The Capra MX CORE 3 weights 15,30 kg. Thats roughly 33,7 pounds
What material is the frame of the YT Capra MX CORE 3?
The YT Capra MX CORE 3 ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer YT?
The SRP Price is our information at 4599 EUR