Specialized Allez Elite
VERDICT: An aluminium bike breaking genuine new ground, but at a price close to carbon fibre the Allez Sprint is a hard sell
Fast race bike with excellent handing – the price is high, but so is the performance...
An excellent first road or race bike with brilliant handling characteristics
- +Fantastic handling
- +Efficient power transfer
- +Aerodynamic alloy frame
- -The included 26c tyres are too narrow for the frame stiffness
- -Bottle cage bolts rounded off at first use
Pretty much the perfect all-round road bike for a wide range of riders
- Great frameset, very good tubeless-ready wheels, versatile all-round endurance geometry
- The brakes aren’t the equal of 105, heavier than some, but that’s it
The Specialized Allez is a versatile, entry-level bike that gives the rider a feeling of speed but also comfort. Just as important is its potential for upgrades as the rider improves.
- Superb quality frame
- Confidence and stable ride
- Shimano Claris hoods are very comfortable
- Full carbon fork
- Wide ratio cassette means clunky shifting
- Budget brakes
- Sluggish wheels
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Specialized Allez Elite
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Allez Elite
What material is the frame of the Specialized Allez Elite?
The Specialized Allez Elite ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 1800 EUR