Specialized Allez Sport
VERDICT: An aluminium bike breaking genuine new ground, but at a price close to carbon fibre the Allez Sprint is a hard sell
Fast race bike with excellent handing – the price is high, but so is the performance...
An excellent first road or race bike with brilliant handling characteristics
- +Fantastic handling
- +Efficient power transfer
- +Aerodynamic alloy frame
- -The included 26c tyres are too narrow for the frame stiffness
- -Bottle cage bolts rounded off at first use
A solid all-rounder but we’d like better brakes for our cash
- Smooth, lively ride; frame finish
- Indifferent brakes; non-tubeless-compatible rims
The Specialized Allez is a versatile, entry-level bike that gives the rider a feeling of speed but also comfort. Just as important is its potential for upgrades as the rider improves.
- Superb quality frame
- Confidence and stable ride
- Shimano Claris hoods are very comfortable
- Full carbon fork
- Wide ratio cassette means clunky shifting
- Budget brakes
- Sluggish wheels
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Specialized Allez Sport
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Allez Sport
What material is the frame of the Specialized Allez Sport?
The Specialized Allez Sport ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 1400 EUR