Scott Spark RC World Cup EVO
The Scott Spark RC World Cup EVO is a high-performance carbon mountain bike that boasts an integrated suspension system, adjustable head angle, and Syncros cable integration system. Designed for speed both up and downhill, the bike features RockShox suspension, Shimano XTR M9100 disc brakes, and SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-speed wireless electronic shift system. The Syncros Silverton 1.0S-30 CL wheelset is equipped with Maxxis Rekon Race 29x2.4" tires. Other noteworthy features include a 120mm front travel, high resale value, and development in the USA. It's the perfect choice for those who demand the best technology when shredding on a mountain bike.
- Premium Carbon Frame
- Premium Carbon Wheels
- Driven by Pros in XC Worldcup!
- Good Weight in this Class
- Good uphill capabilities
- Premium Groupset components
Vital Test Sessions - Scott Spark 910 With an eye-catching integrated shock design, three-position suspension lockout, and 130mm fork, the Spark is a unique beast intended to conquer any trail.
- Integrated shock design is unique, simple, and protects the shock
- Lightweight, agile, and responsive on descents
- Generates and maintains speed well
- 3-position TwinLoc system provides distinct suspension packages to suit a variety of trail conditions
- Integrated GPS mount
- Two water mounts and two cages included
- Active pedaling platform relies on the TwinLoc system to maintain efficiency
- TwinLoc lever is congested and feels vague
- Integrated headset and stem limit cockpit adjustments to meet rider preference
- Narrow handlebars
- Short dropper post limits body positioning during descents
The Scott Spark RC is bold in more ways than one, with longer travel and more progressive geometry than any other dedicated World Cup race bikes out there. As cross-country race courses evolve, the bikes have slowly been catching up, but it feels like the...
- Not the easiest bike to work on for home mechanics
- TwinLoc system won't be for everyone
Scott's new XC race bike feels great down a hill, but relies on its lockout remote
- Smooth suspension flatters riding skill and creates grip where others fail
- one of the tidiest frames on the market, with decent Syncros finishing kit
- It relies on its lockout for the best performance
- lacks a little spark when instant accelerations are needed
Name an XC event, and chances are that the unstoppable force that is Nino Schurter has probably won it on a Scott Spark RC WC.
- Ruthless in its efficiency
- Suspension could be more supple in Descend mode
A top-class race bike. Winner of tests by points. It doesn't get more versatile than this.
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Scott Spark RC World Cup EVO
|Seat Tube Angle
|Head Tube Length (mm)
|Head Tube Angle
|Top Tube Length (mm)
|Chainstay Length (mm)
|BB Offset (mm)
|Stem Length (mm)
|Crank Length (mm)
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Scott Spark RC World Cup EVO
How heavy is the Bike?
The Spark RC World Cup EVO weights 10,40 kg. Thats roughly 22,9 pounds
What material is the frame of the Scott Spark RC World Cup EVO?
The Scott Spark RC World Cup EVO ist crafted with Carbon. The wheels of this bike are made of carbon!
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Scott?
The SRP Price is our information at 10999 EUR
Where das the Brand Scott is originated?
Scott is a Company from United States