Rose REVEAL FOUR DISC Ultegra
ROSE REVEAL FOUR DISC Ultegra Di2 Ultegra in review. This is how it performs in direct comparison to 14 of the best road bikes of the 2021 season.
- integration of cable and seatpost results in a clean look
- sufficient tire clearances
- good shifting of Shimano ULTEGRA Di2 drivetrain
- strong imbalance in comfort between front and rear
- sluggish acceleration due to heavy wheelset
The ride and bike quality are hard to beat at this price
- Clever frame design; composed ride handling and comfort
- Hard to try this bike before you buy; no longer available in UK
VERDICT: Simple but ingenious feats of engineering makes the Rose Reveal a comfortable bike to ride
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Rose REVEAL FOUR DISC Ultegra
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Rose REVEAL FOUR DISC Ultegra
Where to buy a Rose REVEAL FOUR DISC Ultegra
The REVEAL FOUR DISC Ultegra may be purchased directly from Rose
How heavy is the Bike?
The REVEAL FOUR DISC Ultegra weights 8,00 kg. Thats roughly 17,6 pounds
What material is the frame of the Rose REVEAL FOUR DISC Ultegra?
The Rose REVEAL FOUR DISC Ultegra ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Rose?
The SRP Price is our information at 2799 EUR
Where das the Brand Rose is originated?
Rose is a Company from Germany