Mondraker CRAFTY CARBON RR
- Premium Carbon Frame
- Good Weight in this Class
- Good Groupset components
- Best brakes in class
- Best suspension components
- Top reviews from the bike magazines
The MONDRAKER CRAFTY CARBON XR is many things: beautiful, fast, light and extreme. But how did it fare against the rest of our 25-bike test field?
- Incredibly versatile
- Top trail performance uphill and downhill
- Look 'n' feel
- Built-in battery
- Position of charging port and Kiox
We pitted the Mondraker Crafty R against the hottest eMTBs under € 6,500 and found out what it’s capable of.
- High stability
- Confident handling downhill
- Intuitive climber
- SRAM G2 R-brakes lack bite
- Non-removable battery
- Exposed and slanted position of the display
Mondraker Crafty Carbon XR with built-in MIND suspension data acquisition. Yep, integrated data-logging comes to mountain biking courtesy of Mondraker.
- The myMondraker app provides a user friendly step-by-step guide to suspension set-up on your phone. MIND provides real world data on how you’re using the travel, which makes fine tuning your ride a breeze. Pins on the GPS trace indicate air time and you can instantly see how often you bottom-out the suspension. And while it doesn’t offer comprehensive data, it’s an affordable and easy-to-use system.
- Currently MIND offers no data on shaft speed, which means you have no info to adjust damping. Rechargeable batteries drain quickly. Waiting for a GPS signal gets frustrating.
Performance at a very high level but doesn’t deliver as much in terms of good value
- Lightweight with dialled rear suspension. Progressive geometry and sizing for an e-bike. Looks the business.
- It’s a ton of cash. Can’t remove the battery easily for charging.
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Mondraker CRAFTY CARBON RR
|Seat Tube Length (mm)
|Seat Tube Angle
|Head Tube Length (mm)
|Head Tube Angle
|Top Tube Length (mm)
|Chainstay Length (mm)
|BB Offset (mm)
|Fork Rake Offset (mm)
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Mondraker CRAFTY CARBON RR
How heavy is the Bike?
The CRAFTY CARBON RR weights 23,50 kg. Thats roughly 51,8 pounds
What material is the frame of the Mondraker CRAFTY CARBON RR?
The Mondraker CRAFTY CARBON RR ist crafted with Carbon