Trek Fuel EXe 9.5
The Trek Fuel EXe 9.5 Deore is a new e-mountain bike option that combines pedal-assist with traditional biking. It's carbon-framed and features a compact motor to keep the ride light, lively, and quiet. The bike can provide pedal assistance on steep climbs, and the ride feels playful with traditional biking. The Fuel EXe 9.5 has a removable battery, internal routing, alloy rocker link, and a 34.9mm seat tube. With 140mm of travel at the front and 150mm of travel at the rear, the bike also has great shock absorption. Additionally, it has a high resale value.
Trek has really hit the ground running with the new Fuel EXe. The motor is superb, geometry great and overall ride feel and handling impressive
- Great geometry; impressive ride balance; very natural feel to the motor; almost silent; solid frame feel
- Seriously expensive; tyres lack bite and aren’t tough enough; shock tune could be lighter
The Trek Fuel EXe is a mid-powered electric mountain bike that ticks a whole load of boxes, not least weight, geometry and handling
- Great geometry and sizing, handling blurs the line between enduro and trail riding, TQ motor is easily the quietest to date.
- Shock tune is a little too firm in compression, BITS tool rattles in the steerer tube, would benefit from a front tyre with a more pronounced edge.
The Trek Fuel EXe is a bit of an outlier in the current e-MTB market. Most e-mountain bikes fall into one of two categories: High-powered, long-travel beasts, or lightweight, short-travel models with lower-power systems.
- intuitives Handling
- schöne Motor-Systemintegration
- sportliches natürliches Motorgefühl
- Leitung klappert im Rahmen
- nicht individualisierbares Cockpit
- Excellent motor integration
- Intuitive handling
- Modular battery concept
- Cables rattle inside the frame
- Cockpit doesn’t allow for fine tuning
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Trek Fuel EXe 9.5
|body_height||155 - 165 cm||165 - 176 cm||177 - 188 cm||188 - 195 cm|
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Trek Fuel EXe 9.5
How heavy is the Bike?
The Fuel EXe 9.5 weights 19,90 kg. Thats roughly 43,9 pounds
What material is the frame of the Trek Fuel EXe 9.5?
The Trek Fuel EXe 9.5 ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Trek?
The SRP Price is our information at 6499 EUR