Specialized S-Works Enduro
The S-Works Enduro from Specialized is a bike that offers exceptional climbing efficiency while remaining stable on even the toughest descents. With a lightweight carbon frame and 170mm of travel, it easily tackles challenging terrain. Other features include a FOX FLOAT 38 Factory fork, SRAM Code RSC brakes, and Roval Traverse SL wheels. This bike also offers high resale value.
The S-Works Kenevo SL enters our group test with extra motor power but also extra weight. Specialized’s Light eMTB steams past the competition on the climbs and shines with its smooth, intuitive handling and excellent traction when you point its nose down...
- intuitive handling
- motor support without major drawbacks downhil
- long seat tube and short insertion depth limit freedom of movement
- flimsy tire casing combined with carbon rims
- shock bottoms out too easily
The new Kenevo SL takes the popular Enduro chassis and adds on a motor and a 320 Wh battery.
The most impressive long-travel 29er we’ve ridden
- Fast in every situation.
- Inconsistent XTR brakes.
The new Enduro is a chaos calming beast of a bike when the terrain gets ugly. This S-Works model is eye-wateringly expensive, though
- Great, stretched out confidence-inspiring geometry; super supple suspension that helps iron out seriously rough trails with relative ease; climbs pretty well for such a big travel big hitter
- Works best when ridden in anger; super expensive spec not without issue; 50mm stem is too long
First Ride Specialized Enduro S-Works Words & Photos by Nic Hall Going into Crankworx this year, my goal was to get as much time on as many bikes as possible. When Specialized asked us to meet them at their demo tent to take
Our Specialized Enduro review looks in depth at the bike’s performance for aggressive riders who want something that is truly capable.
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Specialized S-Works Enduro
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized S-Works Enduro
What material is the frame of the Specialized S-Works Enduro?
The Specialized S-Works Enduro ist crafted with Carbon. The wheels of this bike are made of carbon!
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 14000 EUR