Specialized S-Works Diverge
The Specialized S-Works Diverge is a highly capable bike built for adventure on gravel roads. Its lightweight FACT 11r carbon frame includes integrated SWAT Door, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, and flat-mount disc. The bike comes with the Future Shock 2.0 with Damper, a Roval Terra carbon handlebar with flare, and top-of-the-line SRAM Red eTap AXS hydraulic disc brakes with a 160mm CenterLine XR rotor. Its SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS rear derailleur and eTap shifters ensure smooth and precise shifting, while the Pathfinder Pro 2BR tires provide reliable grip. The bike is designed for speed and fun, making it the ultimate gravel bike.
For the 2021 model year, Specialized redesigned their popular Diverge gravel bikes. It feels more confident and stable on descents and at speed thanks to an updated geometry that includes a more extended reach and wheelbase, a slight slacker head tube angle,...
- Modern gravel geometry
- 20mm of Future Shock Suspension
- SWAT storage
- Offered in multiple builds
- Not the lightest weight
- More expensive
Proper gravel racer that belies its weight, and a blast to ride – plus the SWAT storage is a touch of class
The Specialized Diverge Comp Carbon is a hugely versatile carbon gravel bike that could be turned to almost any task
- The Future Shock 2.0 is super-effective at smoothing big hits and rough roads; modern geometry contributes to super-stable ride quality; every bike should have a SWAT box; oodles of mounts boost versatility; lots of tyre clearance
- Uncompetitive build for the price; tyres suffer in all but the driest conditions; handlebar design may limit accessory mounting options
VERDICT: Fast and responsive over varying terrain, however Future Shock suspension makes a questionable contribution in the face of high-volume tyres
What you value in a gravel bike will come down to the type of riding that you have access to. The Specialized Diverge offers a great balance between the on and off road worlds. Its updated geometry adds stability and comfort and its impressive carbon frame is...
- Great handling
- Good carbon frame
- Perfect blend of on road performance and off road capability
- Tyres compromise its off-road competency
With the new Diverge STR 2023 featuring the new Rear Future Shock, Specialized want to take comfort, efficiency and control to a new level.
- Innovative and customisable suspension system
- Unique ride feeling, high level of comfort
- Rear Future Shock offers advantages both for pros and inexperienced riders
- Clever frame features like the SWAT box
- Good sprinting qualities
- Damper can’t be serviced and has to be exchanged
- High complexity of the system
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Specialized S-Works Diverge
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized S-Works Diverge
What material is the frame of the Specialized S-Works Diverge?
The Specialized S-Works Diverge ist crafted with Carbon. The wheels of this bike are made of carbon!
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 14000 EUR