Specialized S-Works Crux
The S-Works Crux by Specialized is a lightweight gravel bike with exceptional tire clearance and optimized geometry for gravel performance. The bike features a carbon frame and fork, hydraulic disc brakes, and SRAM Red eTAP AXS components for smooth shifting. The Roval Terra carbon handlebar offers a 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare, while the Pathfinder Pro 2Bliss Ready tires offer 700x38c. The S-Works Crux is not only a top-performing bike but also has a high resale value.
A delightfully lightweight classic gravel bike for those with chasmal pockets
- Superb ride quality; one of, if not the lightest gravel framesets out there; generous tyre clearance; simple standards used throughout; sensible 125kg weight limit
- Huge price tag for the top-end models; Pathfinder tyres only really suitable for dry and fast conditions; limited accessory mounts
An exceptionally light gravel bike that excels on the climbs and is a blast to ride fast
VERDICT: The lightest gravel bike in the world, the Specialized S-Works Crux is a bona fide off-road race bike with performance to match its price
An impressively lightweight bike with a snappy, nimble and responsive feel that provides a truly confidence-inspiring ride on all but the roughest of surfaces
- +Impressively low weight at 7.25kg
- +Nimble and responsive handling
- +XPLR's 10-44T cassette offers ample gear range
- +Power meter included
- +Sub-1,300g wheelset
- +Third bottle cage mount for longer days
- -The feeling of being 'under-biked' comes early, though maximising the 47c tyre clearance would no doubt help
- -Cockpit integration would have been a nice finishing touch
We let the Specialized S-Works Crux go head to head with the 18 best gravel bikes of the 2022 season in our gravel bike group test. Read on to find out it fares.
- consistently high-end spec
- super light
- full-on racing performance
- clearances for up to 700 x 47C tires
- compromised integration
- no additional mounting points
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Specialized S-Works Crux
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized S-Works Crux
What material is the frame of the Specialized S-Works Crux?
The Specialized S-Works Crux ist crafted with Carbon. The wheels of this bike are made of carbon!
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 12800 EUR