Specialized Demo Expert
The Specialized Demo Expert is a powerful downhill bike that can switch between 27.5-inch and 29-inch wheels. It has an M5 alloy frame with a Style-Specific DH Geometry, horst pivot flip chip and full internal cable routing. It has a RockShox BoXXer Select 29 fork, a RockShox Super Deluxe Select Coil rear shock, and SRAM Code RS brakes with 200mm hydraulic discs. It is equipped with a SRAM GX DH rear derailleur with 7-speed trigger shifters. The Roval 29" Alloy DH wheels are 28mm internal width, 28h, and tubeless ready, while the front tire is 29x2.3" and the rear tire is 27.5x2.3". The bike has 200mm travel in the front and rear.
Finn Iles has a new lugged carbon race machine.
After nearly 100,00 vertical feet, the Specialized Demo downhill bike has been through the ringer and we're happy to share our review here.
A DH Racer’s Perspective: Unveiling the 2020 Specialized Demo 29 The Demo 29 is officially available to all. Fast man Brian Buell heads to Port Angeles to break things down and evaluate the brand new bike from a seasoned racer's point of view.
- Winning track record
- Rider balance within the bike
- Rider comfort at high speeds and when it gets rowdy
- Increased momentum carry through all terrain
- More progressive leverage curve to combat heavy g-forces
- 29-inch wheels just go faster and accommodate more flat-out World Cup courses
- Built with an eye for minimal maintenance
- Ever evolving platform could be a distraction for some athletes
- Internal cable rattle
- 29-inch wheels take more effort to wrestle around on tight, technical sections
- 148mm rear axle limits compatibility with other DH-rated wheelsets
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Specialized Demo Expert
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Demo Expert
What material is the frame of the Specialized Demo Expert?
The Specialized Demo Expert ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 5600 EUR