Specialized Crux Pro
The Crux Pro from Specialized is a high-performance gravel bike that boasts the lightest weight in the world, with substantial tire clearance and a geometry specially designed for gravel roads. Its frame is constructed with FACT 10r carbon and has a threaded bottom bracket and 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc. The bike features a Roval Terra carbon handlebar, SRAM Force eTAP AXS hydraulic disc brakes, and SRAM Force XPLR eTap AXS rear derailleur. The Pathfinder Pro 2BR, 700x38 tires make for smooth gravel travel, and the Crux Pro has the added benefit of a high resale value.
A delightfully lightweight classic gravel bike for those with chasmal pockets
- Superb ride quality; one of, if not the lightest gravel framesets out there; generous tyre clearance; simple standards used throughout; sensible 125kg weight limit
- Huge price tag for the top-end models; Pathfinder tyres only really suitable for dry and fast conditions; limited accessory mounts
An exceptionally light gravel bike that excels on the climbs and is a blast to ride fast
VERDICT: The lightest gravel bike in the world, the Specialized S-Works Crux is a bona fide off-road race bike with performance to match its price
An impressively lightweight bike with a snappy, nimble and responsive feel that provides a truly confidence-inspiring ride on all but the roughest of surfaces
- +Impressively low weight at 7.25kg
- +Nimble and responsive handling
- +XPLR's 10-44T cassette offers ample gear range
- +Power meter included
- +Sub-1,300g wheelset
- +Third bottle cage mount for longer days
- -The feeling of being 'under-biked' comes early, though maximising the 47c tyre clearance would no doubt help
- -Cockpit integration would have been a nice finishing touch
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Specialized Crux Pro
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Crux Pro
What material is the frame of the Specialized Crux Pro?
The Specialized Crux Pro ist crafted with Carbon. The wheels of this bike are made of carbon!
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 8400 EUR