Specialized Crux Expert
An exceptionally light gravel bike that excels on the climbs and is a blast to ride fast
VERDICT: The lightest gravel bike in the world, the Specialized S-Works Crux is a bona fide off-road race bike with performance to match its price
An impressively lightweight bike with a snappy, nimble and responsive feel that provides a truly confidence-inspiring ride on all but the roughest of surfaces
- +Impressively low weight at 7.25kg
- +Nimble and responsive handling
- +XPLR's 10-44T cassette offers ample gear range
- +Power meter included
- +Sub-1,300g wheelset
- +Third bottle cage mount for longer days
- -The feeling of being 'under-biked' comes early, though maximising the 47c tyre clearance would no doubt help
- -Cockpit integration would have been a nice finishing touch
The CruX Expert is a superb race machine that only needs tyre changes to excel all winter long Buy if, You want a thoroughly sorted race bike
- Superb ’cross specification, performance, weight and handling
- Your wardrobe will struggle to match the frame colour
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Specialized Crux Expert
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Specialized Crux Expert
What material is the frame of the Specialized Crux Expert?
The Specialized Crux Expert ist crafted with Carbon. The wheels of this bike are made of carbon!
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Specialized?
The SRP Price is our information at 6300 EUR