Scott Spark 900 Ultimate EVO AXS
The Scott Spark 900 Ultimate EVO AXS is a high-end mountain bike with top-of-the-line components, including a lightweight carbon frame with integrated suspension technology, a FOX 34 Float Factory Air fork with 130mm travel, a FOX NUDE 5T Factory EVOL Trunnion shock with 120mm travel, and Trickstuff Piccola HD Carbon 4 Piston disc brakes. The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-speed wireless electronic shift system provides precise gear changes, and the Syncros Silverton 1.0S-30 6 Bolt wheels feature a tubeless-ready carbon rim and DT Swiss 240 Ratchet EXP 36 hubs. With 130mm front travel and 120mm rear travel, this bike boasts the best suspension components available.
Vital Test Sessions - Scott Spark 910 With an eye-catching integrated shock design, three-position suspension lockout, and 130mm fork, the Spark is a unique beast intended to conquer any trail.
- Integrated shock design is unique, simple, and protects the shock
- Lightweight, agile, and responsive on descents
- Generates and maintains speed well
- 3-position TwinLoc system provides distinct suspension packages to suit a variety of trail conditions
- Integrated GPS mount
- Two water mounts and two cages included
- Active pedaling platform relies on the TwinLoc system to maintain efficiency
- TwinLoc lever is congested and feels vague
- Integrated headset and stem limit cockpit adjustments to meet rider preference
- Narrow handlebars
- Short dropper post limits body positioning during descents
Fast and furious, but can feel a bit like a coiled spring at times when you’re really hauling
- Supremely smooth suspension over large and smooth hits; picks up speed like nothing else; up-to-date geometry with some adjustability
- A bit of trail induced twang; if it pumped through terrain better, I’d be happier
Scott have cooked up something really interesting with the new Spark. Sure, I have some gripes about the TwinLoc system and some of the other frame features, but I can also appreciate that Scott decided to do things their own way and created a bike with its...
Brendan Fairclough has a dirty secret. Instead of pushing flat pedals like he’s supposed to, he’s secretly been clipping in aboard the new Scott Spark 900. Apparently, a secret sting operation caught him red-handed while stealing DH KOMs on an XC bike....
SCOTT introduce the all-new Spark 900 Tuned AXS 2022. For the upcoming season, the Swiss have redesigned the bike from the ground up and hidden the shock inside the frame. We've already had the chance to test SCOTT’s beefed-up XC racer for you.
- very low system weight and fast acceleration
- great integration and elegant look
- cool features such as the SRAM TireWiz and minitool integrated in the thru-axle
- long seat tube restricts the freedom of movement
- spec not suitable for harder trail riding
- puncture-prone XC tire on a trail bike doesn’t provide enough puncture protection
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Scott Spark 900 Ultimate EVO AXS
|seat_tube_angle||75.7 °||75.9 °||76.4 °||76.7 °|
|head_tube_angle||65.8 °||65.8 °||65.8 °||65.8 °|
|top_tube_length (mm)||561.0 mm||589.0 mm||613.0 mm||641.0 mm|
|standover (mm)||759.0 mm||767.0 mm||778.0 mm||801.0 mm|
|stack (mm)||607.5 mm||607.5 mm||617.7 mm||627.0 mm|
|reach (mm)||410.0 mm||440.0 mm||470.0 mm||500.0 mm|
|bb_offset (mm)||-43.5 mm||-43.5 mm||-43.5 mm||-43.5 mm|
|trail (mm)||107.0 mm||107.0 mm||107.0 mm||107.0 mm|
|stem_length (mm)||50.0 mm||60.0 mm||60.0 mm||70.0 mm|
|crank_length (mm)||170.0 mm||175.0 mm||175.0 mm||175.0 mm|
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Scott Spark 900 Ultimate EVO AXS
How heavy is the Bike?
The Spark 900 Ultimate EVO AXS weights 10,80 kg. Thats roughly 23,8 pounds
What material is the frame of the Scott Spark 900 Ultimate EVO AXS?
The Scott Spark 900 Ultimate EVO AXS ist crafted with Carbon. The wheels of this bike are made of carbon!
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Scott?
The SRP Price is our information at 13499 EUR
Where das the Brand Scott is originated?
Scott is a Company from United States