Scott Contessa Spark RC World Cup
The Scott Contessa Spark RC World Cup is a high-performance mountain bike, featuring advanced carbon engineering and integrated suspension technology. Designed to be faster both uphill and downhill, the bike comes with a RockShox SID Select+ RL3 Air fork, RockShox NUDE 5 RL3 Trunnion shock, and SRAM Level TLM disc brakes. It also includes a wireless electronic shift system with the SRAM X01 Eagle AXS 12-speed rear derailleur, and Syncros Silverton 1.0-30 6 Bolt wheels with Maxxis Rekon Race tires. The bike has a travel of 120mm on both front and rear suspension, and was developed in the USA.
Vital Test Sessions - Scott Spark 910 With an eye-catching integrated shock design, three-position suspension lockout, and 130mm fork, the Spark is a unique beast intended to conquer any trail.
- Integrated shock design is unique, simple, and protects the shock
- Lightweight, agile, and responsive on descents
- Generates and maintains speed well
- 3-position TwinLoc system provides distinct suspension packages to suit a variety of trail conditions
- Integrated GPS mount
- Two water mounts and two cages included
- Active pedaling platform relies on the TwinLoc system to maintain efficiency
- TwinLoc lever is congested and feels vague
- Integrated headset and stem limit cockpit adjustments to meet rider preference
- Narrow handlebars
- Short dropper post limits body positioning during descents
The Scott Spark RC is bold in more ways than one, with longer travel and more progressive geometry than any other dedicated World Cup race bikes out there. As cross-country race courses evolve, the bikes have slowly been catching up, but it feels like the...
Scott's new XC race bike feels great down a hill, but relies on its lockout remote
- Smooth suspension flatters riding skill and creates grip where others fail; one of the tidiest frames on the market, with decent Syncros finishing kit
- It relies on its lockout for the best performance; lacks a little spark when instant accelerations are needed
Name an XC event, and chances are that the unstoppable force that is Nino Schurter has probably won it on a Scott Spark RC WC.
- Ruthless in its efficiency
- Suspension could be more supple in Descend mode
The all-new 2022 Scott Spark gives a ground-up redesign to one of the winningest XC race bikes ever built, now slacker with longer travel and no rear shock in sight. The all-new 120mm travel cross-country mountain bike also takes a big leap in versatility,...
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Scott Contessa Spark RC World Cup
|seat_tube_angle||75.9 °||76.1 °||76.6 °|
|head_tube_angle||67.2 °||67.2 °||67.2 °|
|top_tube_length (mm)||562.0 mm||590.0 mm||614.0 mm|
|standover (mm)||758.0 mm||765.0 mm||776.0 mm|
|stack (mm)||602.5 mm||602.5 mm||616.0 mm|
|reach (mm)||411.0 mm||441.0 mm||471.0 mm|
|bb_offset (mm)||-45.0 mm||-45.0 mm||-45.0 mm|
|trail (mm)||115.0 mm||115.0 mm||115.0 mm|
|stem_length (mm)||50.0 mm||50.0 mm||60.0 mm|
|crank_length (mm)||170.0 mm||170.0 mm||175.0 mm|
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Scott Contessa Spark RC World Cup
How heavy is the Bike?
The Contessa Spark RC World Cup weights 10,90 kg. Thats roughly 24,0 pounds
What material is the frame of the Scott Contessa Spark RC World Cup?
The Scott Contessa Spark RC World Cup ist crafted with Carbon. The wheels of this bike are made of carbon!
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Scott?
The SRP Price is our information at 9499 EUR
Where das the Brand Scott is originated?
Scott is a Company from United States