Scott Contessa Spark 920
The Scott Contessa Spark 920 is a mountain bike with a Spark Carbon HMF Mainframe and Alloy 6011 Swingarm. It also features an Integrated Suspension Technology Flex Pivot, adjustable head angle, Syncros Cable Integration System, BB92, UDH Interface, and 12x148mm with 55mm Chainline. The bike has a RockShox Pike RL3 Air fork with 130mm travel and a RockShox Deluxe Select RL3 Trunnion shock with 3 modes and 120mm travel. It has Shimano MT501 Disc brakes, SRAM NX Eagle 12 Speed rear derailleur, and a Syncros X-30SE wheelset with Schwalbe Wicked Will 29x2.4" EVO tires. The bike was developed in the USA.
- Premium Carbon Frame
- Top suspension components
- Top reviews from the bike magazines
- High resale value
- Developed in USA
Vital Test Sessions - Scott Spark 910 With an eye-catching integrated shock design, three-position suspension lockout, and 130mm fork, the Spark is a unique beast intended to conquer any trail.
- Integrated shock design is unique, simple, and protects the shock
- Lightweight, agile, and responsive on descents
- Generates and maintains speed well
- 3-position TwinLoc system provides distinct suspension packages to suit a variety of trail conditions
- Integrated GPS mount
- Two water mounts and two cages included
- Active pedaling platform relies on the TwinLoc system to maintain efficiency
- TwinLoc lever is congested and feels vague
- Integrated headset and stem limit cockpit adjustments to meet rider preference
- Narrow handlebars
- Short dropper post limits body positioning during descents
The Scott Spark RC is bold in more ways than one, with longer travel and more progressive geometry than any other dedicated World Cup race bikes out there. As cross-country race courses evolve, the bikes have slowly been catching up, but it feels like the...
- Not the easiest bike to work on for home mechanics
- TwinLoc system won't be for everyone
Scott's new XC race bike feels great down a hill, but relies on its lockout remote
- Smooth suspension flatters riding skill and creates grip where others fail
- one of the tidiest frames on the market, with decent Syncros finishing kit
- It relies on its lockout for the best performance
- lacks a little spark when instant accelerations are needed
Name an XC event, and chances are that the unstoppable force that is Nino Schurter has probably won it on a Scott Spark RC WC.
- Ruthless in its efficiency
- Suspension could be more supple in Descend mode
The all-new 2022 Scott Spark gives a ground-up redesign to one of the winningest XC race bikes ever built, now slacker with longer travel and no rear shock in sight. The all-new 120mm travel cross-country mountain bike also takes a big leap in versatility,...
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Scott Contessa Spark 920
|Seat Tube Angle
|Head Tube Length (mm)
|Head Tube Angle
|Top Tube Length (mm)
|Chainstay Length (mm)
|BB Offset (mm)
|Stem Length (mm)
|Crank Length (mm)
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Scott Contessa Spark 920
How heavy is the Bike?
The Contessa Spark 920 weights 13,50 kg. Thats roughly 29,8 pounds
What material is the frame of the Scott Contessa Spark 920?
The Scott Contessa Spark 920 ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Scott?
The SRP Price is our information at 4399 EUR
Where das the Brand Scott is originated?
Scott is a Company from United States