Scott Contessa Patron eRIDE 910
The Scott Contessa Patron eRIDE 910 is a mountain electric bike designed for all-day trail riding. It has a women-specific frame, powerful Bosch Performance CXEU motor, and a 750Wh battery. The frame is made of alloy and has a 160mm travel for both the front and rear. The bike is equipped with RockShox Domain Air fork, a FOX Float EVOL eRIDE Trunnion shock, SRAM DB8 4 Piston Disc brakes, and Shimano XT 12-speed rear derailleur. It also has Syncros MD30 wheels and Maxxis Dissector tires that are tubeless ready. According to the brand, it has high resale value.
A capable bike that offers an engaging ride, cool tech and plenty of range
- Shock integration; TwinLoc is useful; surprisingly agile and engaging ride character; good suspension
- Tyres out of their depth in slippery conditions; Syncros integrated handlebar not to all tastes
Looking like something straight out of a science fiction movie, this sleek new Scott e-bike boasts a clocked motor and hidden shock.
- Superb climber with tons of traction and good pedalling support.
- Slick chassis is solid and has well-balanced suspension and geometry.
- Bosch motor works superbly and also has huge power and range.
- Hard to set up hidden rear shock
- Relatively heavy for an expensive carbon e-bike.
- The NUDE shock mounting hardware (held in place by a small pinch bolt that rotates a lot when the hidden link moves) developed play after 50km of riding - production models will replace Fox’s IGUS bush with a brass set up.
Scott is calling the Patron, "the new integration benchmark".
- tolle, lösungsorientierte Systemintegration
- tiefer Schwerpunkt, gutmütiges Handling
- starkes Antriebssystem
- etwas geringere Reserven am Fahrwerk
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Scott Contessa Patron eRIDE 910
|seat_tube_angle||77.0 °||76.9 °||76.9 °||76.8 °|
|head_tube_angle||64.5 °||65.0 °||65.0 °||65.0 °|
|top_tube_length (mm)||579.4 mm||595.0 mm||625.6 mm||656.4 mm|
|standover (mm)||766.0 mm||766.0 mm||766.0 mm||766.0 mm|
|stack (mm)||634.8 mm||642.2 mm||651.3 mm||660.4 mm|
|reach (mm)||432.7 mm||445.8 mm||473.6 mm||501.2 mm|
|bb_offset (mm)||-30.0 mm||-30.0 mm||-30.0 mm||-30.0 mm|
|trail (mm)||133.3 mm||129.5 mm||129.5 mm||129.5 mm|
|stem_length (mm)||50.0 mm||50.0 mm||60.0 mm||60.0 mm|
|crank_length (mm)||165.0 mm||165.0 mm||165.0 mm||165.0 mm|
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Scott Contessa Patron eRIDE 910
How heavy is the Bike?
The Contessa Patron eRIDE 910 weights 26,40 kg. Thats roughly 58,2 pounds
What material is the frame of the Scott Contessa Patron eRIDE 910?
The Scott Contessa Patron eRIDE 910 ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Scott?
The SRP Price is our information at 6699 EUR
Where das the Brand Scott is originated?
Scott is a Company from United States