Orbea ORCA M31eTEAM
A well-balanced and incredibly fast road bike that weighs more than it should
- +Beautiful paintwork
- +Typical Orbea build quality
- +Incredible straight-line speed
- +One of the best in-class ride qualities
- +Sharp, reactive handling
- +Good price point
- -Anonymous branding won't appeal to all
Simon von Bromley
The Orbea Orca Aero is no flyweight, but it nevertheless delivers superbike speed with none of the usual ergonomic sacrifices.
- Feels fast; adjustable; excellent specification; confident handling; smooth ride quality; customisation options
- Heavier than the competition; wrist clearance on the drops could be improved
Euskaltel Euskadi has shared a few photos from La Vuelta España over the weekend that seem to show a next generation Orbea Orca Aero prototype being raced at the Spanish Grand Tour. It’s been three years since we saw Orbea add disc brakes to their aero...
VERDICT: In the latest Orca, Orbea has found the necessary sweet spot for any all-rounder
The Orbea Orca OMX currently sits in a relatively unique place on the market with a combination of performance geometry and all-road tire clearances. However, it is also surely a sign of things to come. Bikes such as the new Trek Domane may offer even bigger...
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Orbea ORCA M31eTEAM
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Orbea ORCA M31eTEAM
What material is the frame of the Orbea ORCA M31eTEAM?
The Orbea ORCA M31eTEAM ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Orbea?
The SRP Price is our information at 3999 EUR