Orbea OCCAM M30-EAGLE
Vital Tested - Orbea Occam LT ReviewCan't get enough All the pieces come together for one heck of a great ride.
- Superb climbing performance
- Agile handling
- Suspension feel
- Efficient suspension design
- As versatile as advertised
- Would benefit from more robust tires
With its agile and intuitive handling, the new Orbea Occam LT 2022 is an excellent companion for fun trail laps and long tours. With its many configuration options and countless designs, the MyO configurator allows you to build a mean mini shredder with a...
- intuitive and agile handling
- individual design through the MyO configurator
- excellent integration of the mini tool
- long seat tube restricts freedom of movement and choice of sizes
The new 150mm Occam LT is for when the 160mm Rallon is too much, and the regular 140mm Occam isn't enough.
The Orbea Occam is one hell of a bike. Capable on a huge variety of terrain, well put together and well spec'd, the M10 is a true machine for all mountains. Find our complete review and final thoughts of the Orbea Occam here!
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Bikes from this Series
Geometry Orbea OCCAM M30-EAGLE
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Orbea OCCAM M30-EAGLE
What material is the frame of the Orbea OCCAM M30-EAGLE?
The Orbea OCCAM M30-EAGLE ist crafted with Aluminum
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Orbea?
The SRP Price is our information at 3599 EUR