Merida NINETY-SIX RC 5000
A classic-feeling cross-country race bike with modern specs.
- Smooth and effective seated climbing performance; snappy handling between corners; solid spec choices
- Can feel a little unsupported on medium-sized undulations; narrow bar
The overall concept of the MERIDA NINETY-SIX 8000 wants to boost the trail capabilities of an XC racer with a pimped-up spec. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work. Surprisingly enough, the limiting factor is its uphill performance. The suspension bobs heavily and...
- consistent colour and design concept
- 2 bottle cages and a tool mount on the frame
- the overall concept doesn't work due to the poor uphill performance
- demanding uphill and downhill
- two-piston rear calliper overheats quickly and gets overwhelmed
Merida Ninety-Six XC full-suspension range gets a fresh look and a down-country makeover. Available in two versions: 100mm RC and a 120mm down-country bike.
- Killer spec for the money
- Geometry is old skool
Merida’s full-suspension Ninety-Six World Cup cross-country race mountain bike gets a complete refresh for 2021, evolved to transition to both more technical XC racing and more capable than ever as a singletrack shredding trail bike – yet more sleekly...
Merida has overhauled its Ninety-Six full suspension XC bike range to include both race and trail models.
0 out of 5 (no reviews yet)
Be the first, and share your expericence with this bike!Write Review
Geometry Merida NINETY-SIX RC 5000
Customer questions & answers
FAQ Merida NINETY-SIX RC 5000
What material is the frame of the Merida NINETY-SIX RC 5000?
The Merida NINETY-SIX RC 5000 ist crafted with Carbon
What is the recommended price given by the manufacturer Merida?
The SRP Price is our information at 5899 AUD